Super massive black hole! Level suggestion

We never saw Hero traveling inside black holes… so I introduce you a level where you get to play inside a massive black hole! As you can see from the screenshots I made, you will encounter typical chicken waves but a little bit faster and spinny. You will also sometimes turn in random direction because of traveling speed so you wont be able to always shoot in one direction for all waves. There are energy lightning bolts which can appear out of nowhere and insta-kill you if you run into one. They are always popping up so you must be careful and move quickly away if there is one about to hit you. They appear in all waves through level to add extra challenge to avoid aside from other enemies. At the end you reach the core and for the boss I made tripple infinity which suprisingly has simular behavoir like twice infinity from ci4. Tripple infinity has some extra attacks like randomly shooting out eggs towards the player… I hope you like the idea noone has ever suggested before! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That’s a really good idea! Btw, did that guy in the picture got that many keys in that level, or is that all his keys altogether?

4 Likes

Keys and coins which are showed are alltogether you collect through missions

3 Likes

Thanks for the telling me :3

1 Like

Level: Siggitarius A travell

3 Likes

I actually thought it’d be like a temporary level which appears at any place in the galaxy in form of a massive black hole. And after you finish the level you are taken somewhere random in galaxy. Or maybe to a secret place you can only access through black holes.

3 Likes

Please stop using bad language or they might ban you or so

He was fine up to and including December 1. The problems began yeſterday.

1 Like

I cant flag it anymore. I reached the max…

1 Like

Yes I know, hope iA can take action.

Really? I can still flag

Hahahaha! I gueſs they have a max to ſtop people from juſt flagging everything. I ſtill have almoſt all of mine.

1 Like

Yes, its true …

1 Like

Hehehe! I hope he’ll be nice soon or normal. Don’t flag me for that plz!

I cant deny that this ‘‘regular’’ flags are quite strong.

1 Like

Why not???

It works very fast i like it!

1 Like

I know! Flags save the day!

I hope IA takes action against him,soon. I messaged them

2 Likes

i flagged his posts but it should be removed