Super boss rush

How about in the middle of the universe there would be a boss rush level that goes through every single boss in every chicken invaders game but in groups example: the game goes through the all space crabs from ci4 and ci5 together or all the final bosses (yoke star™,egg canon,the henterprise and etc.) from all the CI games one by one at the end of the mission it would be so hard (looking at you yoke star™) but so rewarding maybe call it chicken extinction or end of the line (not a gta sa reference)

11 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s an interesting idea, but what do you mean by “Chicken Extinction”?

crabs*, they’re not feces lol

1 Like

YorkStar

12 Likes

I mean like you are done of those chickens and want to get rid of them once and for all and eat at space burger in peace

1 Like

He intends that to be the name of the mission

2 Likes

cannon
canon (sorry for bump, idk why its so funny)

11 Likes

hen solo

yoke
Ehmmmm mmmm

8 Likes

Woke Star.
Please someone make it.

Now this post turned into a comedy post than an idea continue please this is so funny (and to be clear english is not my first language)

The W O K E - Star™

17 Likes

5 Likes

X D nice

And it all started from your funny wrong spellings (English is not my first language too)

It’s me xddd

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.