Early Access version 47

Hi
When we fire Boron Railgun bullets, the lower fires are not fired from the right place(The higher fires are right).
This was true of other chicken invaders games, but not here.
Rec-0001
CIU
BoronRailgun1
CI5

1 Like

That’s because CIU uses your actual weapon pods.

3 Likes

Or rather:
Each ship now has several predefined points at which projectiles can spawn. These spawn points are chosen for each weapon, presumably by some algorithm.

I reported this back when this system was first introduced, and as far as I know, it’s intended (though it might not look good, and may be a minor handicap in some cases).

9 Likes

If that was targeted at me… Thanks but I knew that. And IA said it himself… these so-called points are positioned where your actual weapon pods are.

2 Likes

Could the Favourites and To-do list buttons disable when there are no missions saved on them?

1 Like

You already posted this.

But it was very brief, so i decided to come with a pic instead.

Why? If it said what you dont have any mission, in that list
_20200605_113609

2 Likes

You mean this?

It’s probably understandable why these doesn’t work, because whether you have entered the orbit, the ambient version is playing in the background, but whilst doing the opposite it plays the intense version. The game goes nuts and doesn’t want to play the music preview. Really peculiar.
Well…that’s kinda silly but I agree that this should be fixed nonetheless.

7 Likes

Charity aura depends on your shield colour

4 Likes

Ah, ok. that makes sense.

Bringing this up again because it could’ve been missed.

1 Like

How about being able to assign missions from your recent list instead of at the results page? I don’t how many times I’ve skipped over assigning because I was distracted. In order to balance it, I suggest missions done in the past 4 hours can be assigned from the list only or a sort of cooldown, say 10-30 mins.

3 Likes

There’s no reason to balance something like that out, that’s not a feature that affects the gameplay.

1 Like

There is, since people could just spam in missions which are days old leading to about 50 missions a day and that’s just bonkers.

1 Like

The best solution to this problem is to leave the squadron then :thinking: I don’t think casual players should be limited because of that.

1 Like

It would affect the top squadron list rather heavily

As an example of usage, you could finish a ton of high scoring missions on Sunday and assign them all on Monday + some more, which would put you way ahead of the other squadrons

7 Likes

How many squadrons do you think won’t abuse this? Also leaving a squadron means leaving out on a much needed supply of keys. This would ruin stuff both sides hence I propose the idea to smoothen things out a bit. This way, both the competitive system which is owned by the experienced players mostly, can give out more missions without having to put in too much pressure and leave way for casual players to rectify their mistake. I’d like to see everyone’s thoughts on this.

1 Like

None of this is necessary Edit: see the post below. If a squadron leader abuses the assignments system to give their members 50 missions at the exact same time, that means the best option isn’t to prevent that from happening, but rather to leave the squadron itself, look for another one or create a new one yourself that is less (preferably not) inhuman. I give like 2-3 missions per week in my own squadron.

Honestly it’s safe to say squadron leaders who assign so many missions and players who play all of them just to farm keys and get to the top 10 list should simply get a life :thinking:

That ultimately depends on how many members (and how many active members) your squadron has.

1 Like