🚀 Spacecraft Showcase 2122

:information_source: Update: The results are now ready. Start reading here: 🚀 Spacecraft Showcase 2122 - #64 by InterAction_studios

This is an invitation to participate in the upcoming Spacecraft Showcase 2122*!

* recruits pointing out date inconsistencies will be banned from eating at Space Burger for a month.

See last year’s showcase to get an idea of what it’s about: 🚀 Spacecraft Showcase 2121 . If you wish for your fleet to appear, make sure it satisfies the following:

• Only recruits with customized and named spacecraft will be considered.
  • Only existing spacecraft at the time of the v.107 update (the date of which is still unknown) will be considered.
  • Ghost Trails will be shown.
  • Strobe Lights are only guaranteed to be shown if configured to be “always on”.
  • Laser Scopes will not be shown.

There will also be a top-100 list of recruits with the largest fleets.

43 Likes

What does this one mean exactly?
Recruits who were online during the day of the update, or recruits who didn’t get deleted?

3 Likes

This. Any existing player at the time of the v.107 update (after deletion of inactive players)

6 Likes

Ok, I guess I’m in

2 Likes

Time to flex my 2122 fleet!

1 Like

It’s actually 2022…

CIU is just one century in the future.

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

I guess its gonna be fun so im in.

1 Like

How to take part? Need to write the name (name) of the ship?

Let’s do it.

1 Like

That’s it, recruit. No Space Burger for you for a month! :smirk:

You don’t need to do anything special. If you have any customized ships that you have named, then they will be included in the showcase.

12 Likes

Can I get “Heroes’ special” for correcting image

1 Like
  • Vine boom

here’s my main entry, i guess (just in case this is what the invitation needed)

also, i have a fleet of 38 ships. (one of them is a dupe of another ship, but it has extra strobe lights at the back. minus 1 ship if you want)

6 Likes

This is my main spacecraft, hopefully IA adds it to the Spacecraft Showcase 2122.

6 Likes

My main spacecraft in 2122 is here

3 Likes

I not only have a main flagship, the Delta class fighter Mk 2022, but I also got an entire video showcasing the whole fleet.

4 Likes

Good. Do ships have to have all the equipment (engines, coolers and radiators)?

But, but! The UHF doesn’t run Space Burger, right?

5 Likes