šŸš€ Spacecraft Showcase 2122

bro its totally 2022!!!
jokes aside this is interesting

New trailer or smth ?

Itā€™s 2122, CIU is one century in future!!!
@InterAction_studios I need the double heroesā€™ special.

I guess they do, since they give you keys, and keys are awarded from UHF.
So, how do Space burgers source their keys from?
UHF.

Can I borrow your chicken fried?

Yeah, sure.

1 Like

Wow nice video

No

No, it does not. However, as a recruit you are bound by the UHF code of conduct and all associated rules or restrictions. So if the UHF says you canā€™t eat there, then you canā€™t eat there.

7 Likes

In related news, it turns out that there are currently almost 5K qualifying spacecraft, which means itā€™s going to be problematic to show every single one. I might need to add a filter based on tier and/or playtime.

8 Likes

The shop items can be paid in keys, shady dealer (not part of human race) pays in keys. Chicken drops keys. Obviously it is the galactic currency

1 Like

I remember iA saying that keys were invented by UHF to award recruits for their performance, along with medals and score.

So they just accepted keys as a payment method. Chicken stole keys to get the items.

1 Like

Can you do multiple screenshot of all spacecraft?

Interestingā€¦but exam are coming nearā€¦

Thereā€™s my entry (I donā€™t like to have too many lights, so it looks kinda basic heh)

Iā€™m supposing your spacecrafts have to be 100% unique, guess iā€™ll pull out my guitar hero ship omce again (Actually gonna keep it forever if it appears in the trailer though lol.)

2 Likes

Not necessarily. If you look at last yearā€™s showcase, there are a few ships that barely differ from their default looks ā€“ thereā€™s even one that sticks right out in the top left corner!
The only requirement that actually requires effort will be your personnel tier/flight time. I do hope that the tier requirement will be at least 70 since Iā€™ve just reached that tier not too long ago. I canā€™t recall for how long have I been fighting against the Henpire though, Iā€™ll edit this post once I get home to my pc.

He could, but he most likely prefers only one

1 Like

Understandable, have a great time

ā€œTime to metal the feathers 'outta these chickens.ā€

5 Likes

This is my main spacecraft, hopefully IA adds it to the Spacecraft Showcase 2122.

2 Likes