Early Access version 50

I think we should have a “screenshot” button when I am in the main screen.!

Should we add them here? Let me know.

1 Like

wut @InterAction_studios

Yes, add now

The location markers aren’t 100% precise

but the red tick isn’t anywhere there

hmm yes game gives hints
I didn’t even explore that

It’s up to iA then, I guess. Probably a new in-game tip regarding the overdrive mode should be added as well.

Based on how the screenshot feature currently works, that’s similar on this one:

the screen shot button is useless I guess
it disables when I do the screenshotting keys combination

bruh

Yes, I would also like them to add an option to see more information about weapons such as damage by projectile or everything together, overheating time, the gift of each weapon, the tier it must have to be used, basic things for the novice players and if they want to know even more then they go to the wiki. This would help to have much more information within the game which for the curious is fine. Hopefully IA likes the idea.

1 Like

Man, the weapons are insane, like Utensil with 750 damage on the strong fork, Laser with 1000 damage on strongest beam, Ion with 500 damage on big bullet,… And Plasma, unfortunately it got back to its v.43.2 state, but at least it got a damage buff.

some chickens are skipped lol
image]
what

3 Likes

The weekly events still use all capitals, shouldn’t that be fixed? It’s ruining the game, it’s the worst bug we’ve ever faced

/s

4 Likes

Can this be applied on satellite drops as well, since a specific satellite can either perform well or not depending on the wave.

I played Space Race twice and notice the difference between my satellites (except the two barbequer I had beforehand.)

meta3
Having a base value of 250 and increment of 25, it’s weird that there’s a bonus value that isn’t divisible by 25.

meta1

meta2
Ngl, current multi-kill value progession is broken and can be used to exploit some missions having spevific waves. Suggested increment would be at 10 instead of 25 (somewhat similar to my previous suggestion of 100 per 10 enemies).

3 Likes

how key rush looks like

5 Likes

Um, iA? I think I’d much rather use the old style of firing. The overdrive is some serious overheat.

At the least: Have the weapons shoot as fast as they did on manual for Auto, and remove overdrive. Also return damage values to their previous. (except positron)
(or you can make it a special weapon/perishable)

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios

12 Likes

How much keys did you spend on that one :joy:

1 Like

Fixed.

3 Likes

The changelog is wrong, Corn wasn’t changed in the end. Fixed.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s on the list… but let’s see if overdrive stays, first.

These will all be done, assuming that overdrive stays in its current form. I just didn’t want to waste effort explaining mechanics that might change in the next update.

3 Likes

What? Please explain yourself better.

You mean that the “explored” tickmark appears in a strange place? For constellations, it appears at their center (which is an average of all stars, so it might visually appear “outside” the constellation itself)

3 Likes