New perishables idea

Radar: Allow you to see where the chickens come at the edge. You will be notified a few seconds before it approaches by a small arrow. Might be useful in waves that enemies coming randomly from all the edges

Spreader: Allow you to spread your firing cycle all around your spaceship (or shoot backward maybe) once each 20 manual shots or 5 seconds of continous firing. Might be useful in waves that enemies coming from behind or sides.

1 Like

sigh Danger zones.

I don’t know how that will be useful in many cases.

sigh Danger zones.

Gyroscope malfunction, Yolk Star TM, Terminator Chickens… The danger zone may not be warned or fully represent all the ways chickens can approach.

I don’t know how that will be useful in many cases.

Comet Chases, I guess

Please use quotes next time

1 Like

IA already explained why they are put like that. And this is not how we fight chickens.

Vulcan

We also have this:

It can be spreaded up to 90 degrees when almost overheat, but not backward.

Doesn’t allow firing backward or to the side. That’s still a good alternative.

1 Like

Realize that comet chase isn’t a hard mission and needs some quick actions, if we feel danger then we use special weapons.

1 Like

Thank you. I use heavy bomber (big hitbox, slow) and don’t have such good sense of manuevering so I couldn’t avoid the comets well. I keep being cornered on the first waves (the comets are enormous) and find it so brutal.

Radar: There are LITERALLY Danger zone in some waves, Some waves have warnings, People wont jyst be sitting at the bottom OF A YOLK STAR FIGHT, I am kinda angry typing this, If you die from terminators without knowing, Youll learn.
Spreader: I agree with @Starbrockle, Hes right dude, That is basically a spreader, just play the game some more okay?

If you find the comets brutal here are 3 tips;
1- Save up keys to buy a Muller
2- Buy Egglar Repulsors
3- But Maneuvering Jets.

1 Like

Then train on that, Generate your skills, Comet Chases becomes more easy as you navigate through it.

1 Like

Wait why would he quote what’s supposed to be his reply to Baron?

Already suggested

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.