Salvage missions

…Where has this been said to be the case?

early access thread

Which one? There’s 72 of them, and I can’t find it in the latest one.

1 Like

my bad, this thread

Chicken Invaders 72

Unless this has changed since its introduction, this is total playtime. Not playtime over the 4 week period (which you can’t even have if you don’t log in during that period, so that’d be redundant).

But thats not stealing, just TREASURE hunting :slight_smile: .

amen bro…
There must be disabled ships in the galaxy with no fuel or food to buy extras…
these could also be rescue missions …satisfying the politically correct mob…

like the verbage TREASURE HUNTING for our WAR CHESTS !

…You use these words. I don’t think you know what they mean.

Either way, this is a stupid idea. First off, I’m pretty sure that inactive players don’t get removed from the database for the sake of being a dick. They get removed so that they don’t have to be stored in the database. Implementing this implies that they either don’t get wiped (which means that stealing shit from them is a no-no, and also defeats the entire point of removing them), or they get replaced by some sort of static NPC (which would also have to be stored somewhere).
Besides, it’d be farmable. One could set up a bunch of accounts, let them go inactive and then repossess the spacecraft for profit.

8 Likes

This isn’t something about ciu to have and it makes it completely out of control for players is going to be mad about your idea ain’t going to turn in into PickCrafter/GTA rip-off where you can idle for so long and grab loot boxes for nothing which isn’t going to work this way because then coming back into ciu will have their callsigns stolen and make tthemselves rich
Side note: We are not turning ciu into both PickCrafter and GTA rip-off and were here to save the goddamn world

you know what?

if this ever gets added, you better be prepared for ALL of us here COMING to you and STEALING your stuff.

great ideas deserve great rewards.

also,

go read the rules. i know you didn’t.

1 Like

Having this idea getting accept into ciu isn’t very good which will make other players will come rushing at you and saying “Who the hell stole all my stuffs” or “Why is this shit got accept into ciu?”

1 Like

I propose to stop swearing with each other. Isn’t that obvious that if people don’t like idea it won’t be added? Especially if it’s as limited as it is right now and causes much implementation pain. There might be a day when anonymous players will be a very small part of UHF which would make this addition absolutely useless.

It is not a rescue from being unable to do anything: you always have at least 1 fully equipped spacecraft, 1 life and any competitive mission which gives you keys as reward even if you haven’t pass it. This makes helpless situations impossible to happen. The only case of something similar I remember was someone who managed to spawn near high tier missions planet and was unable to fly to others because of missing shields. He was moved manually after that and probably is still playing.

9 Likes

i am late into this war, but please read TOS

if your idea doesnt get accepted, you must accept the refuse, CIU ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE a pickcrafter ripoff, this is a MMORPG game, and most of the games in this catergory does (maybe)/doesnt have this

1 Like

Are you talking about that Clark fellow?

3 Likes

its is him agaainan???

2 Likes

3 Likes

are you speedrunning ciu forum ban any% wr

6 Likes

could you like stop for once, you wouldnt get approved from that idea anyway