Post your spacecraft!

Manufacturer: Blackridge
Model: Onyx

Speed: Low [2.5/5]
Acceleration: High [4.5/5]
Handling: Very Grippy [5/5]

Description:

Sleek, fast, agile. The Onyx is like a fair damsel from the highest rankings of society, considering almost all other vehicles low born and the manner of drifting too uncouth. However, the Onyx has impeccable road manners and the tight cornering you achieve by drifting it very closely achieves by normal steering. As quick as an arrow, it gets to top speed almost instantly but is too busy to go to its full potential.

7 Likes

I’m opening a personal compendium of ships related to the Norse Myths. Here’s the first one and unlike you would expect I’ll begin with a magic user and not by the omnipotent. Had you ever wondered what’s the price one could pay for godhood and inmortality? Your existence, your soul, your emotions? Anyone could do whatever they wanted to reach godhood and inmortality but what when you’re a god and inmortal? You let time flow and see those you hang around live and die without any eternal slumber as you forfeited your birthright of doing so? She drifts across existence as an everlasting dim flare while she sees her surroundings perishing as she sees the days go and the nights come, waiting for the unstoppable Ragnarök to come and reap the lands out of life and begin everything again, she is… Ruinous Walpurgis, a witch that once had happiness in her life but she forfeited her emotions to reach inmortality and godhood. Slowly but surely, she’ll bring the end of time to those daring to stop her.
Ruinous Walpurgis
The aspect is totally based on this aesir that goes by the title of the ship, as seen in a mobile game

Who you think it should be the next, the sister that wards the future? The bride of the Omnipotent? The first of the Jötnar?

8 Likes

Flexing my “Exhaustless” ship, on H&C 101 fleet

5 Likes

My current spaceship

That is what I’m using right now, and that will be my official spaceship

8 Likes
  • Drip Goku
    CIU 2021-02-27 20-18-42-00
5 Likes

Just get my eyes on it

8 Likes
  • Trunks Remake
    CIU 2021-03-01 12-58-23-53
5 Likes

“This is Christian F.” spaceship has repainted and it is now a fiery concept color
Screenshot 2021-03-01 191011
*with matching fiery exhaust

10 Likes

Cattura 5.PNG

This is my lastest addition in my hangar: “Only thorns left on this rose”

The ship is a better and sightly modified (darker) version of my “Rose thorn” ship, that’s why the name and look are so similar.
(When I will have time to actually play I will add to it a ghost trail)

The lore behind this ship is that the first owner used to be a famous actor\actress and influencer, manily known for its beauty and under the nickname of “The Rose”.
While he\she was in a tour, its home planet got destroyed by an army of chickens.

Since the moment Rose recieved the news, he\she was never the same.

He\She immediatly bought an H&C ship and started to mod it in order to seek revenge.
But that wasn’t enought…
The ship needed improvements. Its Person needed improvements too.

The ship got so many improvements that gained a legendary status and had to be classified as a better model twice!

Mod after mod Rose wasn’t even an human anymore but a soulless killing machine, with its will uploaded as the main computer of the ship.
Rose is’t piloting it’s ship anymore. IT IS THE SHIP!

17 Likes

H&C 201 “Iceberg” :ice_cube:
Screenshot 2021-03-02 065531

H&C 301 “Nature” :green_heart:
Screenshot 2021-03-02 065637

11 Likes

I decided to repaint my spacecraft
reborn1
Another my old spacecraft (suppose to be H&C 301 with 2 exhausts)
I use it to do mission at the sun

7 Likes

3 Likes

The newest ship of the family: H&C 101 - “Milk Chocolate”
Screenshot 2021-03-03 125102

Soon to be released: H&C 201 - “Cherry Cheesecake”

12 Likes

I was bored, so I wasted roughly 22,000 keys to make all these ships.

They’re super minimalist basic colours, but made to look shiny!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/817297670863061002/2021-03-05_15-28-04.mp4

Instructions on Making a Metallic Ship

Step 1: Pick the Base, Cockpit, Cockpit Trim, Exhaust, Wingstreak, and Shield colours of your choosing. They must ALL match, however. (Set the Cockpit Trim Paint Density to Level 3**)

Step 2: Remove Pods, Fuselage, and Wing Textures. (Or you can just set their colours to match the ship base colour)

Step 3: Use the Blackest Shininess Hue. Use Advanced Colour Selection for this.

Step 4: Set the Shininess strength within level 2 and 5**, whichever makes it look more shiny without the darkness being too strong and noticeable.

Step 5: Choose a Wingstreak Length, Wingstreak Opacity, and Exhaust Type of your liking. Exhaust Additive Magic is optional.

Step 5.5: Give me your Credit Card Number (no, don’t)

Final Step: Add any hardpoints if you want. Laser Scopes are best for this.

**Levels start from 0 to X. X, being the highest level of Shininess or Density.

18 Likes

You’re welcome

10 Likes

DOOM Ship.PNG

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him… the Doom Slayer.

7 Likes

This ship is the definition of what a ray of light looks like, I love it

2 Likes

:frowning: liar :cry: lmao lol

4 Likes

I bet the pilot in the ship is blind now.

1 Like

Well, I made a similar spacecraft to this one based on the Doomslayer as well. Praetor Class Fighter Mk. 666
Note that this spacecraft is no longer around, so F for the Praetor Class Fighter Mk 666.

6 Likes