Post your spacecraft!

How about some charcoal H&Cs

11 Likes

they both are cool but i like rose way more than lavender

3 Likes

The one I made is based on the Doom Slayer’s design in DOOM Eternal.

3 Likes

Name: Galaship
Model: Müller M404-PI
Description: Someone named thisistrueuser found the logo aura cool so he painted his spacecraft to match
(this is dumb)

11 Likes

BX-9 Mjölnir
Screenshot_2

7 Likes

Newest member of the H&C101 charcoal family, “Ice Charcoal”
Screenshot 2021-03-08 060952

6 Likes

It’s name is :gem: :gem: :gem: in picture. lol.

3 Likes

I FEEL FOR YOU. If the game permits you may have one of my ships. I was given advice from forum members on how to develop a new spaceship and I was flying soon. Safe flying and be well…

1 Like

Unfortunately, he didn’t play this game anymore

2 Likes

Hello, everyone and thank you for reading this post. Over here, I’ll be posting paintjobs of various characters from different games. Starting off, the first game is:

Game 1: Genshin Impact

“The keeper is fading away; the creator has not yet come. But the world shall burn no more, for you shall ascend.”

Character: Traveler (M: Aether F: Lumine)
Element: Anemo/Geo
Weapon: Swords

Description:

A traveler from another world, who used to have the powers to travel to different dimensions before they were stripped of their powers after being attacked by an unknown god. Now stranded on a strange world called Tevyat, they are forced to explore and uncover mysteries in search of their sibling with the help of a strange creature called Paimon.

"As the wealthiest gentleman in Mondstadt, the ever-dapper Diluc always presents himself as the epitome of perfection. But behind the courteous visage burns a zealous soul that has sworn to protect Mondstadt at all costs, allowing him to mercilessly vanquish all who threaten his city."

Character: Diluc
Element: Pyro
Weapon: Claymores

Description:

The owner of the famed Dawn Winery and a former member of the Knights of Favonius, Diluc is a non nonsense person who prefers to be straight to the point. While he isn’t operating a continent wide business, he defends his homeland of Mondstadt as a vigilante. Disliking the Knights, he always has an annoyed mood when near one, especially Kaeya.

“She is an intellectual witch who can never get enough naps. As the Librarian of the Knights of Favonius, Lisa is smart in that she always knows exactly what to do with whatever troubles her. As much as she loves her sleep, she still manages to keep everything under control in a calm, composed manner.”

Character: Lisa
Element: Electro
Weapon: Catalysts

Description:

Despite having been one of the most proficient students in the Sumeru Academia, Lisa has resorted to being a simple librarian in the Knights of Favonius headquarters. She tends to slack off, but anger her and you’re in for a shocking surprise. She usually bears a calm persona and is slightly flirtatious, but despite all that she takes her job seriously. Always return your books on time…

“An apprentice and herb gatherer at Bubu Pharmacy. “Blessed” by the adepti with a body that cannot die, this petite zombie cannot do anything without first giving herself orders to do it. Qiqi’s memory is like a sieve. Out of necessity, she always carries around a notebook in which she writes anything important that she is sure to forget later. But on her worst days, she even forgets to look at her notebook…”

Character: Qiqi
Element: Cryo
Weapon: Swords

Description:

After dying in her original life due to being caught in the crossfire in a war, Qiqi was resurrected by the adepti out of pity. However due to her body not being able to handle all the power, she was resurrected as a zombie. Due to having poor memory, she keeps notes of everything in her notebook to remember it. She also excercises daily to make her limbs flexible and prevent them from stiffening up. Her favorite drink is coconut milk, which she mistakes for “cocogoat milk”.

16 Likes

I have to play GI when i get it to work

3 Likes

This was worth the wait, I was right on looking forward to your flavor texts cause they are engaging. The spacecraft also look awesome with Diluc being my favorite designwise.

4 Likes

Thanks! Also fun fact, Diluc is also my favourite character both in Genshin and as a paintjob design lol.

4 Likes

my wallet turned to 7 when I finish decorating so I cant change it

3 Likes

We’ve got updated the original from too large on screenshot in Dec 29 2020
so i’m got update some crop spacecraft now
Total 25 Legendaries Spacecraft

• Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (DBZ)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-38-56 CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-13-30 CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-19-66 CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-50-18
  • Goku (DBZ/DBS)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-41-56
    Designed By GoldenBoss128
  • Vegeta (DBZ/DBS)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-45-38
  • Cell (DBZ Villain)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-48-48
  • Buu (DBZ Villain)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-52-58
    The Rainbow Ship
  • Trunks (DBZ/DBS)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-56-11 CIU 2021-03-09 13-52-08-14
  • Piccolo (DBZ/DBS)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-50-59-29
  • Golden Frieza (DBS Villain)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-02-81
  • Fire Super Saiyan (DB)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-06-17
  • Jiren (DBS)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-10-00
  • Krillin (DB/DBZ/DBS/DBGT)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-16-86
  • DemonStar Secret Mission
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-22-64
  • CI5 Beta Version
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-26-39
  • Bomber Super Saiyan Blue
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-32-49
  • CIU Hero
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-36-79
  • Bomber Super Saiyan God
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-40-30
    Design Updated By Francis
  • The Lich King (World Of Warcraft)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-55-22
    Picture’s Design By blue_ocean
  • Vampire Dreadlord (Unknown)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-58-59
  • The Philippines Flag (National)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-52-01-84
    Designed By christian_f
  • Drip Goku (Unseen)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-52-05-36
  • Road King (Flatout 2)
    CIU 2021-03-09 13-51-46-05
6 Likes

Impressive!!! Thank you for crediting me in your Philippines spacecraft

1 Like

don’t forget to get me credits for the lich king

3 Likes

Another repaint and restore my spacecraft from my old account

I brought it back and repaint a little
sp1.1
The old leader of TheColourfulPeople squadron
sp1.2
Repaint to the Comet Chaser
sp1.3
There’s one more but I will find soon.

14 Likes

Those are some neat ships, WG-20 looks especially dope!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, thanks for your feedback on the previous post! Sorry for the hiatus, I realized the hard way that making descriptions for Katamari Damacy characters is hell. So in its place, I’m making spacecraft based on cars from the obscure racing game Split/Second. I hope you enjoy.

Game 2: Split/Second

“The Cobretti Centaur combines the poise and balance of a supercar with the raw aggression of a muscle car.”

Manufacturer: Cobretti
Model: Centaur

Class A

Stats:

Speed: |||||||
Drift: ||||||||||
Strength: ||||
Acceleration: ||||||

Description:

Despite not having the best top speed and acceleration as well as being susceptible to direct exposure to Power Plays, the Cobretti more than makes up for it with its passion to drift. A lot. This car loves to stick its rear end out, allowing skilled drivers to drift through the sharpest hairpin turns with style. Watch out not to get too drift happy, or your opponents may get a bit too explosion happy.

“The Hanzo Bayonet is so quick that you could be excused for thinking that you’d just accidently leant on the ‘Fast-Forward’ button for the entire world.”

Manufacturer: Hanzo
Model: Bayonet

Class B

Stats:

Speed: ||||
Drift: |||||
Strength: ||

Description:

With a high top speed and acceleration, the Bayonet lets its driver zip by Power Plays and other drivers with ease. However, a lot of zipping needs to be done unless said driver want to turn a $400000 supercar into $13 worth of scrap. It steers well, so just keep driving through the explosions. No wait, drive away from the explosions. Not through. If by chance you get caught in a shockwave but don’t wreck, you can recover with ease due to its high acceleration.

“Computer controlled traction system. Computer controlled all wheel drive. Pure V12 power. The perfect combination?”

Manufacturer: Hanzo
Model: Katana

Class A

Stats:

Speed: ||||||||
Drift: ||||
Strength: ||||

Description:

Faster than fast. Pairing the high top speed with comparably high acceleration, the Hanzo Katana breeze through the race with ease, as long as there aren’t any mild cases of ships ramming through the track, passenger planes crashing on an airport, a tower toppling on you, or a nuclear reactor meltdown. Too bad, all of those will happen eventually. Drifting makes it lose speed, so it’s either keep driving fast or have your car turn into a wreck. The good handling makes things easier, though proper skill is required before you can handle it properly.

“The Ryback Thunder: Because you don’t want to be the sucker who brings a car to a monster truck fight!”

Manufacturer: Ryback
Model: Thunder

Class B

Stats:

Speed: ||||||
Drift: ||
Strength: |||||||||
Acceleration: ||

Description:

Heavy as an elephant? Check. Strong as Hulk? Check. Slow as a snail? Check. The Ryback Thunder has the strength to brush off lethal Power Plays and wreck opponents by simply pushing them towards walls if you’re feeling sadistic. While it has a very high top speed, it’s painfully low acceleration plus the fact that going into drifts makes it lose speed faster than you can say “Wrecked” leads to poor performance on tracks with lots of turns. Bring it on a track with multiple straight strips however and it’s a different story…

(okay yeah this turned out much worse than i thought)

21 Likes