Vanilla Ice Cream (H&C 301)
Screenshot 2021-02-16 054539

Chocolate Ice Cream (H&C 201)
Screenshot 2021-02-16 054602

Strawberry Ice Cream (H&C 101)
Screenshot 2021-02-16 054613

2 Likes

*feel free to reply for suggestions

I will be adding a new spacecraft and I will continue my “ice cream flavor” paintjob, so suggest me a spacecraft model and your favorite ice cream flavor and I’ll try to make that for you!!

2 Likes

addendum [REDACTED]:
one of the ships in a local Heroware was tested with SCP-035, the spacecraft itself was having a brown base and (before the testing) white cockpit and white pylons, when the mask was put on the cockpit, the cockpit immediately turned black, and both pylons darkened with the black substance, the fuselage, wing didnt change though, but the substance effected the colors of both exhaust inner and outer, making them (in order): white, and black; the mask was taken off.
(this is just a theory, or a unreal consequence, please dont inform this as a real addendum for the SCP.)

why i made this

source:
ảnh

3 Likes

My dead spacecraft returned after the accident of travelling wormhole (had lost for 2 years),
Supported with my small rescure spacecraft.
Glad i bring that return.

There is 2 more but temporary stop looking for it.
Love if someone remember this

5 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/560838017539899394/811248844221972490/unknown.png?width=1163&height=676

flashbang

6 Likes

And the complete opposite:

5 Likes

Blackhole mobile

1 Like

The Night Sparrow
Source of the Unwanted Night Blindness

Screenshot (1140)

Would you ever think that legendary Japanese creatures are real? Well, it all depends on you. This is Yosuzume, aka Night Sparrow, a legendary spacecraft named after a Yokai. Retrieved from The Yokai Trail, “Roads at night” located in [CLASSIFIED]. It does not possess anything anomalous until midnight comes (00.00.00 UGT). When midnight strikes, this spacecraft will emit a “song” inflicting nearby humans (300m-500m in diameter) with Nyctalopia. This could be cured by “grilled lamprey” according to Recruit [CLASSIFIED], one of the best UHF cooks. However, this was busted after [CLASSIFIED] claim that they do not cure it at all. It is advised who got inflicted with Nyctalopia by this spacecraft, please go seek a doctor. Also, note to self: please put this spacecraft somewhere safe, I am tired seeing a translucent entity came into the garage trying to “eat” this spacecraft already.

4 Likes

(3)

7 Likes

Screenshot_1

hqdefault

7 Likes

Everyone,meet the Raptor !!

how did i make the style

10 Likes

Look out whenever you go to Darkness mission with that,you may lose it :wink:

6 Likes

Or vice versa

8 Likes

ahh,i think u have replyed to a wrong massage

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve made a DIY Dimensional phase-out

1 Like

Blue ship mania

6 Likes

speedy, and smaller flashbang

4 Likes

Manufacturer: Cavalier Enterprises
Model: Centaur

Speed: Mediocre [2/5]
Acceleration: Low [1.5/5]
Handling: Balanced [3/5]

Description:

Cavalier’s first take on the growing vehicle industry. Despite having a low budget during manufacturing, it provides a good balance between its grip and and speed. Due to this, it’s an ideal choice for both common civilians and for novice racers looking for a good car to train in. It also accepts modifications well, so it can be your trusty ride for quite a while.

6 Likes

Manufacturer: Altrusia
Model: Hauler

Speed: High [3.5/5]
Acceleration: Very Low [1/5]
Handling: Grippy [4/5]

Description:

Altrusia’s first pickup vehicle, the Hauler has big storage space making it ideal for delivery services. Nobody is stopping you from using it to race, but there are definitely much better options. Master it however and understand it’s true quality of strength and weight, and you have a formidable wrecking machine. We still have no idea who originally started racing in this, but much weirder things have happened. Do not question.

17 Likes

my older brother

who?
  • me
  • my little brother
  • my older brother
  • my sister (coming soon…)

0 voters

2 Likes