Post your spacecraft!

“a black, scottish cyclops”

4 Likes

It was still not a very good way to phrase it nonetheless. “All of my spacecraft until now”, would be a more correct way to do it.

besides, “toking” is also an error, the correct form of it is “taking”

4 Likes

Stylized as Metal Kor :mosquito:

CIU 2021-02-11 01-05-41-29

More or less

5 Likes

I just want to flex my current spacecrafts!!!

1. My main spacecraft (H&C 101)
  • in a pure white paintjob
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 161739
  1. The red velvet ship (BX-9)
  • I decided to put it in dark red to make it more “velvety”
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 161755
  1. The yellow ship (M408)
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 161816

2. Manila48!! (M404)

• The paintjob was based on the logo of Manila48 (MNL48), which is the Philippine version of AKB48 (in Japan)

Screenshot 2021-02-11 161839

1. My second main ship (H&C 301)
  • I love black and lavender so I decided to paint it in that way
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 161851
7 Likes

thats spider man

2 Likes
  • The Lich King (M408)
    CIU 2021-02-13 09-33-04-23
  • Vampire Dreadlord (M408)
    CIU 2021-02-13 09-33-06-96
  • The Philippines Flag :philippines: (M408)
    CIU 2021-02-13 09-33-08-98
3 Likes

My new spacecraft!!

California Maki (H&C 201)

• The colors are based on some ingredients of the California Maki, where the bright green cockpit resembles the avocado filling in the roll, the orange fuselage/pods that resembles the coating outside the roll, and the white base paint that resembles the rice on the roll
    Screenshot 2021-02-13 094144
3 Likes

Proud Filipino here!!!

I really like your Philippines Spacecraft!!

1 Like

Bruh.

Rename “Vampire Dreadlord” into something more “Scarlet”. You don’t know what character am I referencing aren’t you?

5 Likes

why does lich king looks exactly like @Star_Light

5 Likes

It’s look like Remilia

4 Likes

Don’t copy man.

3 Likes

He could’ve just used the reference instead of just copying other people’s spaceship

3 Likes

To be honest there are a limited number of possible spaceship designs, which when you subtract the colors that clash, becomes more limited. There are also very minor things that don’t get noticed like how 2sN’s ship has a double-stripe pattern on the back wing, and blue’s has a single-stripe on the front and back, not to mention the different exhaust. Only so much you can do, eventually something completely random will look similar to something else.

5 Likes

BLUE_OCEAN’S LITTLE BROTHER

which is better?
  • BLUE_OCEAN
  • His brother

0 voters

2 Likes

Following @ScarletCuboids series I’m adding this one:
H&C 301 Kazami
Hardzarous Sunflower
H&C301 Hardzarous Sunflower
This is an interesting one… Despite all that aspect there’s some delicacy and a scent of flowers and had in the cockpit a bag made entirely of flower petals that at surprise of the recruit had a letter and a bunch of sunflower seeds. Says something about appreciating the beauty of doing flower viewings and take care of someone that admires her but also about letting go everything and become feral once there’s no alternative. The UACF has placed a power limitator because otherwise it would be absolutely unstable to use but this seems to want to go for an Mjölnir despite having the slowest speed of them all. Some reports seem to aim to the conclusion that why this goes. “Youkai Moe~”… What was that and why there are records of this ship being seen in amidst of a massacre dealing with entire fleets by herself? Someone pick this ship ASAP because it’s powering up and is unbridable, get the lich to retrieve this ship befo- COMMUNICATION LOST .

3 Likes

This is my Ship Armagedon, The hero behind this H&C 301 is very neutral to everybody, but he loves fried chicken
armagedon

4 Likes

Well you reminded me this one in my garage

3 Likes

Looks beautiful. I’m not a big fan of using trails or lights but it’s a fine piece of art

2 Likes

My spacecraft update!!

• I rework my spacecrafts by changing their paints
  • My spacecrafts’ paintjobs are now based on my favorite ice cream flavors
  • I have sold my Mullers because I feel more comfortable with the H&C fleets
2 Likes