Post your spacecraft!

Infinity
Thrice Infinity

IMG_20210129_223409

“Three’s a crowd” but they didn’t know, one of them is the impostor. Armed with glowing yellow bulk wastes and green worm neutrons just like them. Also attached with a linker linking electric lines from thousands of light years away. Camoflauge with the paintjob of one of them, perfect for spy missions but beware of the golden infinity among them because it’s the smartest of the inifinities…

10 Likes

sc

8 Likes

Don’t mind the way that i paint, I passionately like blue a lot

6 Likes

The “blue moon”, It’s cool, it makes me feel cold to see so much blue (joke)

5 Likes

Psycho pass Dominator

14 Likes

Since I can now post gifs here, Imma post my spacecrafts again with gifs this time so you can have a better look at it:

• Space Police:

Space Police

• Droid Raid Ship:

Droid Raid Ship

• Magmar:

Magmar

• Key Luck:

Key Luck

• Ice King:

Ice King

• Space Race Boi:

Space Race Boi

• Black & White Spacecraft:

Black & White Spacecraft

• Dark Spine Sonic:

Dark Spine Sonic

• Golden Freddy:

Golden Freddy

• Super Mario:

Super Mario

To find out more information about them, please check this post.

7 Likes

1st off, do not chat here, in chatting place please
2nd off all, who IS kerim/karim?

2 Likes

Why did you bring up a fight from a month ago

2 Likes

i didnt even know that, and i think we should stop now

2 Likes

Yeah Was Off-Topic

(now i removed topic now)

2 Likes

From favorite last ship it’s me

1 Like

UPDATED SHIP

• CIU Authenstic Hero
    CIU 2021-02-03 11-01-25-93
  • ROAD KING (M408)
    CIU 2021-02-03 14-12-39-86
  • SSJ2 Gohan (Remake M408)
    CIU 2021-02-03 14-12-43-29
4 Likes

my space craft now with hard points (not laser scope to now)

8 Likes

now it is full

5 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like a blueberry slush. And is nice

2 Likes

Silver & Slob both are 8 ._.

Also write spacecraft name on poll to make it easier next time.

2 Likes

“ALL SPACECRAFT TO NOW”

3 Likes

H&C 301 Izayoi
Time Breaker

IMG_20210208_232956

Born after the Vampire Henpire incident, capable of launching thousands of knives with Red, Green and Blue handle. According to the engineer who made this, it has the ability to Manipulate time when he’s fly testing it. He said it could stop, speed up and erase time. He could not explain it more because he don’t know much about the anomalous effect and insert the reason is it just works.

Vengeful Spirit
Seeking for revenge

IMG_20210208_233016

“Forgotten hundred years ago, before windows era…” huh, that’s why. This ghost spacecraft is lasted for over hundred years…but still in tip top shape. Something is telling me that this is not a spacecraft but a spirit. It “refused to die”. This spacecraft also possess a very, VERY powerful magic…and that’s it? Nothing special. Wonder why it’s vengeful though.

H&C 301 Suwako
Frogs. That’s it

IMG_20210208_232928

People are telling me that this spacecraft is probably the oldest among the spacecrafts (more than 2300 years old) does it mean Henne & Cock is the oldest manufacturer? This spacecraft according to people, pilots who owned this spacecraft has the ability to create “Earthings” and "Extremely extremely sharp iron rings", And they also said that this is the former God of all spacecrafts…i think I need to go find a therapist after this.

Cognitohazardous Mind Reader
Satori in this Yokai book

IMG_20210208_232854

Contained in the UACF for cognitohazardous effect. This spacecraft looks like a normal spacecraft for humans with a weird paintjob but once step inside, the pilot will have the ability to read any living creature minds and ability to copy the Henpire attacks. This is good for creating a strategy for hunting the chickens but recruits also report that they have been “traumatized” by the cognitohazardous effect.

Dream Eater
Lies in your sleep

IMG_20210208_233047

[PATH CORRUPTED]
This spacecraft gives the ability for the pilot to see other humans dreams through its built-in computer. With that is not enough, it also has the whole control panel for dreams-related stuff like Watch another person, turn off and on, the ability to “Eat” and “Create” to modify that person’s dream. Nothing more than a Baku. Also, did I mentioned that pilots who entered this spacecraft will have the ability to play Tetris like a God permanently?

13 Likes

TheDemoman

7 Likes