Like the next generation of the hero.

2 Likes

that’s racist

2 Likes

not racist

1 Like

how the darkest color and the brightess color are racist

2 Likes

i painted my spacecrafts The Black Death :skull_and_crossbones: that kill enemies an Ultimate Warrior that fights and achieves justice and my favourite is The Black Death :skull_and_crossbones: how that are racist

1 Like

That was a JOKE.

2 Likes

Ship <3

14 Likes

Like the plague?

2 Likes

yeah i called it like the name of the plague because the plague takes human lives but my spacecraft
(The Black Death :skull_and_crossbones:) takes chicken lives and boss lives

1 Like

10 Likes

Holy Trinity. hm, that name sounds cool in my opinion.

Nevermind, nice ship!

1 Like

ship

Manufacturer: Denver
Model: Velocity GTR

Description:

Due to Denver’s success in making the original Velocity a sight to behold as soon as it hit the space, this model was made to remove it from its confinement of being locked to only civilian use. Quick, agile, it doesn’t do much on its own but hit the turbo and you’ll be in for the ride of your life. Be cautioned of its extreme loyalty though.

10 Likes

image cool new ship i guess

6 Likes

12 Likes

Speaking of which, I have to talk about something regarding paintjobs. Every paintjob option has bits of paint worn off, and it just looks off and kinda ugly if you’re going for modern paints. So I suggest that a new option called “Paint deterioration” is added for all paint types except Base Paint. Any thoughts on this?

10 Likes

7 Likes

This was suggested a lot of times before, and if I recall correctly, it wasn’t implemented because it would require too many textures, drastically increasing required space

5 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’m in support of it.

How about you throw the link instead of just writing “suggested”? (Yes, i have searched it and found nothing.)

1 Like