Post your spacecraft!

My spaceships are inspired by the characters of League of Legends.
Page 1:

Page 2:

8 Likes

The sun is a deadly laser!

13 Likes

Is that a Bill Wurtz video reference? Cause if it is then thats epic :partying_face:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Can someone gimme the link to the guide on How to create the CI2 space police spacecraft?

3 Likes
7 Likes

I didn’t like my old sun-looking spacecraft, so I reverted it into something different. This is called “Mush S01 - Crabulon Ship” and it was inspired by a Terraria Calamity mod pre-hardmode boss named “Crabulon.” I have made this because I liked the way of its patterns and how I do indeed like mushroom designs, so this is a fungus spacecraft.

5 Likes

I’ve farmed 5.966 keys because of contraband to get this and i still think that it worth it.

And yes, its my old spacecraft paintjob.

Summary

4 Likes

Do you think they look like that trinity?

4 Likes

Too much M408s

4 Likes

Those are some really nice names

4 Likes

Those names from my spacecraft are based from the MLP Show

3 Likes

Hello, Infini-Chick here, and I have made my spacecraft days ago, which I was proud of, now to be honest that it does have flashy lights on the spacecraft, but it isn’t shown on this image. Well guys I hope you like my spacecraft!

6 Likes

You can go to the ‘Customize’ section after you click the pilot logo. There, you’ll see your ship complete with lights. You can screenshot that as a second image.

That being said, I do think that the colors are a little too pale and not intense enough to accurately depict the Infinity-Chicken.

3 Likes

BD-21289 Dark warrior. Was edited from CI5 COTDS

Sooo… Will be that from extreme chicken hunting, right?

8 Likes

did you seriously just reply to my 2 year old post instead of the topic itself

11 Likes

here mein fleet

10 Likes

New ship I made it outta boredom…
CIU 2021-07-22 15-13-19-05
I have no idea for name you can choose

• Violet Demon
  • Night Hunter
  • Dark Magic

0 voters

2 Likes

The H&C 301 “phantom”. Main missions: boss rushes and chicken invasions. Also supernovas from time to time. comes with a dark red strobe light and a dark red ghost trail (not gonna post without effects cuz my phone’s gonna die and I’m on the charger rn)

7 Likes

s

10 Likes