Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

We’re in for two in a row, huh?

Anyway, so recently I tried and see how recolored assets would end up looking like, and so that’s what I decided to do!

Excluding the Pulse Cannon (that belongs to @GgWw1175), all assets are recolored from official game assets.

To get the minor oddities out of the way:

• The yellow starfield was an experiment, I wanted to see how one would look ('cause we got blue, red, green, purple, but no yellow), turns out, doesn’t look quite as nice, but it was worthy giving a shot regardless.
  • I included a couple of references to EA-Universe (a joke topic made by @Electronic_Arts, sadly, the topic was closed down), nothing as extravagant as the Money Star or the Money Chicken (I don’t have those yet), but some more reasonable ones (The Frost Heart and their Comet design)

Let me know how this ended up. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

How did you know that the chicken #214748363 was there if you didn’t see it and no one mentioned nothing about that?

I asked because it’s Emerald’s CI 1 meme. I saw the chicken behind the planet but didn’t recognize it as the boss because he looked like any other chicken.

Bossa nova
(What do you think?)

10 Likes

i almost never use riddler i only use ion blaster. i like the artwork

1 Like

Aganst bossa nova Riddler is the best weapon
Utensil Poker and Ion blaster are the best on derbis

4 Likes

Riddler,photons and ions are the best for debris,imo.

Vulcan too :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just realized I haven’t posted this one yet, so, have it!

This is a tribute to (in my opinion) one of the funniest cutscenes in the Chicken Invaders saga.

16 Likes

I did it

Created with Paint 3D

12 Likes

Not the right type of laugh.Be sensitive in the future

Meaningless

1 Like

Heya! So, this one is a bit different, Mostly because this one isn’t stored with the rest of my artwork pieces (this one is in a different .pptx file, and yes that’s PowerPoint, but it still can create some pretty decent stuff, as I have demonstrated), but also because I made this in high anticipation for the 20th anniversary of Chicken Invaders 1!

Do note that this is simply a mockup, it isn’t a screenshot from a real game.

15 Likes

Untitled

CHICKEN INVADERS UNIVERSE with FARSI language!!!

16 Likes

This looks legit! Nice work!

2 Likes

Just wanted to make a nice scenery, that’s about it.

Feel free to use this as a desktop wallpaper or something.

13 Likes

Does the Yolk Star make espionage?

1 Like

I just put it there for fun. Glad you noticed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Flashback to the events of CI4, does anyone remember this?

10 Likes