Early Access version 18

(Premitting that I don’t know how exactly the weapons damages numbers)
These weapons have the hightest firerate in the game but I’m not very used to them because:
Riddler- well… it doesn’t deal very much damage
Photon swarm- It hoverats way to fast to be worth(I will try this next time it By the way)

Riddler knocks back the debris that surrounds the boss so easily,and it does damage extremely quickly,it’s literally the best weapon for the boss.

1 Like

This thing use debris like a shield. I even made game over on SSH. Also when we destroy debris instead of silly smoke, we got orange light wich make the mission even more beautiful.
Hypergun is also a good weapon.

In Early Access version 16 I have a idea

This

For next update I have a good idea.
Feather level for frozen level(Feather level CI4)
And asteroid level for hot planets(red asteroid level CI3)
And comet chase level for other planets.
It’s isn’t good?
((((((((Supernova level for Sun!)))))))

Please check it in Early Access version 16 topic
Thank you!

Not this!

Yeah, neither does Boron Railgun.
In fact, it deals less damage on every power level except :zap:11 (since Riddler doesn’t get a :zap:11 upgrade) [EDIT 2] (and :zap:20) and overheats a lot more quickly.

And also what Orandza said.

[EDIT] It’s also a pretty good pick for supernova debris waves due to the projectiles hitting instantly.

1 Like

Ok
I need to learn the weapons statistics to avoid other fails like this

Ok, there is some big problems when you fight Bossa Nova with lightning fryer because it targets to debris so you can hit it only when it throws them away.

Same goes for plasma. And for positron(though positron deals damage slightly faster,so it’s not as bad)

Why is it even strong against lightning anyway

3 Likes

Yeah,lol,if lightning is already terrible for it,lightning should have been its weakness,instead

In supernova missions,you can leave the charity powerups on-screen,and if you don’t collect them when the next wave starts,more of them will appear on the screen. You can get charity up to 3 times this way,giving you whopping 18 firepower if you start the mission with 0 firepower.
Possible ways to fix it? Charity powerups shouldn’t be given to the player if there are already some present on the screen.
7 Likes

could you add default colors button somenthing like that???

1 Like

Please gameplay with Moron railgun

1 Like

@InterAction_studios did you see?!

They’re offline…

1 Like

Where is SSH?

Did I not equip it? Crap…I’ll do this again tomorrow. My apologies.