Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

This is how Greek mafia works.

1 Like

And where did you get information about that only 1 person works on CI. IA never said that he or they are only 1 person. If they are only 1 person the company should be called only Konstantinos Prouskas(wich is maybe the main guy there).

Read the laļ¬… Åæentence.

4 Likes

Secret Company, which created the first game for Windows XP, 2000

Ohh, i remember that post. But it was before many months and didnt look in particular. I was confused because of plan update 4 explanation.

So, if you havenā€™t been keeping up, the 20th anniversary of Chicken Invaders arrives in a few months! (July 24th, the original gameā€™s release date!) I know right now itā€™s WAY TOO soon, but I decided to make this in anticipation!

Makes me wonder if InterAction has anything planned on the matter.

7 Likes

Where is chicken #numberIdontRemember?

7 Likes

Itā€™s #214748363.

3 Likes

Something special will be planned but i dont know what.

2 Likes

Number #214748363 is hidden in there somewhere, look closely!

Weā€™ll just have to wait and see.

Oh thatā€™s him! Right. Didnā€™t recognize him without the shirt.

22th anniversary. Remember CIDOS. Edit: The date of creation of CIDOS is unknown.

Technically, yes, but the DOS version was never released, more so yet, we donā€™t know WHEN it was created.

2 Likes

If you want to know, itā€™s date WAS actually 1997.

Being more specific, we know the year, 1997, but not the EXACT date the DOS version was made.

Stop counting the DOS version(its unreleased). The canonical start of the franchise begins in 1999!

1 Like

@ChickenInvader45 Where did you find the July 6th and July 24th dates?

Itā€™s an assumption based on the date the ChickenInvaders.dat file for version 1.01 was last modified.

And the .exe file was modified long after that date.

4 Likes

Howdy! Hereā€™s a classic, I really cannot believe I havenā€™t posted this one yet.

First one Iā€™ve had a chicken talking, for those that wanted to know.

5 Likes