Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

(Edited because I discovered a typo in the second one, whoopsies!)

It’s been quite the time, right? Here is the newest one from me. Now, it wasn’t that I was short on ideas (well, for the most part), but also because I really didn’t find the interest in making these anymore, but hey, new boss = Potential inspiration! Enjoy these pieces starring the newest boss: The Magnetic Manipulator!

On a sad note (click to see)

It’s kinda disappointing that this topic has sorta gone dead, I’ve tried to keep it open as much as I could, though, but the ideas just don’t come. I understand that not everyone has a lot of creativity or a great artistic side, but it’s much of an experience seeing how much this topic has grown. At least I feel thankful for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

16 Likes

that is the yellow devil from mega man

is he going to do the same thing like in mega man 1

is like
untitled
Well that’s how I see the world.

5 Likes

This is a wonderful artwork! Perfect!

2 Likes

I can see the similarities now. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

All hail Magnificent Magnetic Manipulator!
Bow before him!

Why do you need to post the same thing in several topics??

2 Likes

I know :frowning:
Isn’t Magnetic Manipulator a temporary perfection? :slight_smile:

I get you’re happy because it was added,but that doesn’t mean all of us have to worship it.

3 Likes

It’s just a joke! I’m not really mean to this point that I will create a Magnetic Manipulator Cult! I was just kidding!

Ok?

Well,fine,I guess.

Its not my artwork, but i need to post it:
Yes you are :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Lol

Whoſe is it?

2 Likes

I can see it’s signed but I can’t make it out… :confused: you know Nikito you should say whose is it and not somebody’s. Still better than taking credit for it.

2 Likes

But yeah, you should give your sources if you’re reposting somebody’s work.

4 Likes