Post your Chicken Invader theories here!

There’re from another dimension.

Those are robots I think.

1 Like

I could go on a long tangent about time loops and wormholes and how it actually takes place in the OG Space Invaders, but too little evidence.

No, no, it’s Space Burger, so they probably slaughtered the docile versions of chickens.

These games get pretty dark when you think about it.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget about Squids and jellyfishes, they are also living creatures, but they live on Epsilon Thalassus.

1 Like

Sir henssac henton’s laws of motion:
1.an object will not change its motion unless a force acts on it.
proof: anomaly zones :arrows_counterclockwise:
2.every action has an equal and opposite reaction
proof: mass condensers

1 Like

They’re planet creatures, so I don’t really count them.

Yeah not everything has to be involved. I feel that the planet creatures make CI feel less like it exists in a vacuum and more in a real world. I appreciate the worldbuilding there.

1 Like

1.)Bubble shield on CI can be destroyed in just one shot by pop it using your hand.

1 Like

Then it should’ve worked with utensil more than plasma :joy:

1 Like

Theory: Chicken invaders 4 chicken’s plot wasn’t to destroy Earth, istead to get rid of a problem and to analize the Hero. Also Hen solo is a Chicken

1)We first met Hen Solo near a space burger and He took us into its own galaxy.

In the said galaxy chickens live in egg shaped planets, built planet-sized egg cities and there are even feather fields.

Isn’t that a weird coincidence? Chicken related space bodies in a miserious galaxy.
We visited chicken invaders’s own galaxy in CI4 and we didn’t even realized it!

2)The Vitelline Molecular propulsor is by far the weakest boss in the series.

What if Egg Cannon wasn’t actually wanted to be an Hero Killing machine? But just an huge pretext to let chickens analyze the way or hero thinks?

Isn’t it weird that chickens make a show of Egg cannon strength exactly when our Hero arrives there?

3)Hen Solo NEVER tries to actually help the Hero, he simply goes for another route or has another excuse for not fightning chickens.
In charpter 2 he joins as a wingman but he doesn’t even try to hide the fact that he doesn’t want to truly hurt chickens! Why do he uses a moron railgun? Challenge pruposes? I don’t think.
And then… He shoots only when you do that too

Is interesting to note that the boss in charpter 2 isn’t a chichen but… the crab.

3.5)We first met the crab as a boss that uses chickens as its weapons.

And then it turns out that the crab is able to repair itself in an improved version and persecuting its killer

Even Hen solo said that he destroyed it a bunch of times.

Conclusion
Chickens goal in Ultimate Omelete wasn’t truly to destroy Earth, istead to redirect a problem… to another problem.

And that worked! In Cluck of the dark side the Crab only enemy is the Hero. It doesn’t bother about chickens anymore.

9 Likes

2.) Bossa nova is actually apple core but before supernova occured

Authentic Hero was a pizza deliverier for Space Burger Corporation. Until 2099, he joined the United Hero Force and equipped with a weapon - Ion Blaster

But hey, that’s just a theory, a Chicken Invaders theory!

Eh, I’m more of the opinion that the reason the Hero has such little contact with any sort of government is that those weapons are illegal. I mean is Corn Shotgun even something that an engineer would make?

i dont think so

From a practical point of view having weaponry enough to completely destroy battlestations on an incredibly small ship like that would be a big threat.

3 Likes

no, he is a customer of the SBC

1 Like

nahh, he’s a customer of KFC

haha, lol

or even yet, mcdonald’s, lmao

Space Burger

1 Like

Space Chickens or Gallus gallus diastemus is far relatives of chickens on earth Gallus gallus domesticus. Despite the fact they are in same species, they’re separated light-years away. No one knows even now.

Chickens on earth are eaten by human from long long ago. It worsen their relationship with us. So, roosters on earth crow every morning. It’s basically a SOS code. But, as they were light-years away, most of chickens on earth become victims of our cruelty. Finally, at 1999 their relatives came to earth for revenge…

For some reason, space chickens that we encountered are all female. It’s suspected that Henperor is a harem king.

It’s unknown how our spaceship space management does work, we have infinite space for foods, keys, fuels… But mounting mass condenser makes it cramped.

We have made a very efficient way to reduce universe-wide hunger problem. By hunting chickens in space! It’s perfectly cooked. It might also come with extra buns, cheeses, lettuces, pickles… Even though some of our weapons don’t generate heat, it’s still cooked. Well done!

2 Likes