Post your Chicken Invader theories here!

Hello forum, welcome to Game Theory! This is where you can post your theories about Chicken Invader. Free to summit.

10 Likes

The chickens are actually teletubbies

2 Likes

LOL :rofl: :rofl:

The henperor is Thenos

1 Like

sigh here it goes

Authentic Hero used to have a wife, her name is Yuyuko, she loves chicken like the Hero. Sadly, she died a long time ago. Now he’s living with the narrator.

6 Likes

Henperor’s Apprentice is secretly darth vader from star wars

5 Likes

The eggs are not fucking eggs and they don’t behave like eggs. What egg yolk fucking shrinks the white into itself when it gets heated? And how is egg white pale blue with a crystalline structure? What is the Space Crab liquid? There better be good answers to all these questions I know that the plot is made intentionally silly but I’m so captivated by it nonetheless. I don’t need sleep I need answers.

There better be good answers to this iA I know where you live.

3 Likes

The chickens that we fight in the CI games are all biologically engineered since their eggs are capable of destroying a ship which can tank a meteor strike without any significant damage.

There’s likely a different subspecies of chicken out there, which are responsible for constructing stuff like UCO’s, The Mother Hen Ship, Henterprise, etc, since the chickens that we fight aren’t well designed for building ships due to their lack of dexterity, I mean have we actually seen a chicken in the CI series bend their wings aside from flapping?

They wear skintight transparent spacesuits to breathe.

Once upon a time, there was a star in the sky. That star was actually the Death Star and everybody died and the Death Star blew up and then everyone went and enjoyed spaghetti. Meanwhile, the chickens were busy writing an essay on how to write an essay in their houses. Little did they know, they forgot to park their tank and thus had to pay a lot of money to the parking lot collector who thus became a billionaire. Plotting their revenge, the chickens invented captcha and secretly hijacked the internet to ask for captcha leading to an eternal conflict between chickenkind and parking lot collector kind.

2 Likes

These chicks’n’chickens somehow yet discovered a random objects laying on the ground so they started gathering some tools and shit to build their own henpire in order to stop the hero from saving the galaxy.
Edit: However, They went into massive scaled planetary egg city to gather some information about the hero

2 Likes

funny but…

no you didn’t see anything

so this is August ryt

sorry, i made this so you can post your actual theories, not meme (or something else like that)

Yes

U.C.O

How complex uco controls may be? I mean they have to both manouver that thing while redirecting every single weapon pod at you
(That’s maybe why uco needs to stop before performing attacks… too much controls to handle)

3 Likes

I really hope CI6 has a lot more story to it, because we’re basically writing fanfiction at this point.

2 Likes

I literally wrote such a long fan fiction at one point that I reached the forum topic character limits on it lol

6 Likes

Yeah, that probably was the only one on the forum to do it.

1 Like

Yeah lol
(i still have it in my profile card tho idk why)
And I forgot to give that thing an ending too apparently because depression, may as well do it in some hours. ¯_(ツ)_/¯