Post your Chicken Invader theories here!

toxic chocken has corona

Indeed

This game is a device controlling spaceships in space fighting chickens develope by iA

okay a theory:
Henlley’s Comet and Bossa Nova is a machine created by Henpire to defeat us

1 Like

another theory:
Authentic Hero is the founder of United Hero Force

So you mean that he’s calling himself THE AUTHENTIC HERO XD

1 Like

theory: chockens can talk

I think the other member of UHF call him like that

look here:
https://chickeninvaders.fandom.com/wiki/Hero

2 Likes

im right?

I think no

theory: those chickens sure do have megaminds to build the woke star I mean the yolk star and to build the eeg canon (and the cannonade) that throws cheetos orange beams at us and to make ucos to kicc our presence and they also built the henterprise
and those gifts that fall in space without gravity must’ve had lots of helium to push it without gravity lel
and for how chickens breath in space without oxygen, they probably have some kind of incognito oxygen bottles that regenerate overtime
that’s all i have to drop here, more incoming later

and that hen - ship

1 Like

Speaking of theories, what is the Alien it’s the only enemy that’s not a chicken… or even a bird, why is it helping the chickens? Is it forced to, or friends with them? And I thought the only creatures in space were only chickens in chicken invaders series? And why doesn’t it attack you when destroying its UFO?

i think they might be their slaves cuz maybe the chickens conquered their lands, lel

1 Like

So as I said:

yeah exactly.
i have something else to drop here:
now where did that mysterious ship come from? another obsolete universe!?

1 Like

And the core too?

what if they both came from kepler 22b?

1 Like

There are still Retro Invaders and Droids, they have never met chickens, although Droids carry food in bubbles, so do they compete with each other?

1 Like