Post yo weapon usage

Very simply, you just need to show me and everyone whether your use of weapons is balanced (I think it differs quite a lot)
And here’s mine:

7 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

green bullets go pew pew

9 Likes

I’m ashamed of the size of that Absolver Beam column, but BX-6’s two weapon pylons make the beam THICC so you can’t blame me.

5 Likes

oof
that’s the result of extensively using utensil on elite missions (though with the newer updates i’m using ion most of the time)

8 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Boron is actually pretty good.

1 Like

WU

1 Like

2 Likes

It used to be OP, what happened?

In brief:

Utensil got nerfed and other weapons got buffed and reworked to be more useful.
Then overdrive came and made some weapons perform better than utensil in more waves

6 Likes

lol u use riddler too much

Look, Absolver used to be decent, ok? :joy:

Says who? They can use whatever weapon they enjoy using the most, doesn’t matter if it’s the “best” or not.

5 Likes

I basically use every weapon in ciu, execpt “Moron Railgun”, i have it just for collection.

)

8 Likes

1 Like

Note that this data is aggregated from the beginning of your career. This might not give representative results if, for example, you have a long history of using one weapon but only recently abandoned it for another one.

I’ve posted the current state of weapon usage here: 📊 Weapon data spreadsheet - #80 by InterAction_studios

12 Likes

Riddler is good, nice spread, slow overheat, and is kinda like a mix between a shotgun (because of said spread) and a machine gun.

4 Likes