Post yo weapon usage

Untitled

i’m using a lot of photon swarm and my laser cannon usage bar is exactly 1 pixel LOL

4 Likes

i was using utensil poker but the last period (after overdrive) i use positron stream

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, i used to have the forks as the main weapon everywhere, and it went brrrrrr in every mission I play it with, until the recent reworks came or should i say, the great schism xd and now, the weapons that I used to despise a lot (and I mean it) are now my mains. here’s mine btw:

1 Like

usage
I have pretty much balanced weapon usage. Utensil is high because of its former glory, I used Vulcan almost everyday in the past. I sold the Moron because I ran out of keys.

I guess Laser Cannon is one of the least preferable weapon by design. A slight buff might help.

It can cheese bosses tho

2 Likes

why everyone using so much untensil poker? (for most people)

Cuz it wont be over heat fast
But now it will be over heat fast :frowning_face:

2 Likes

It used to be the most viable weapon for a very long time.

8 Likes

Since the Utensil Poker has been the number one weapon widely used by all players since early versions until now but then the IA planned to balance the power of all weapons so this is normal. Unfortunately, Plasma took its lead (in my opinion).

1 Like

welp.

for me, it’s photon swarm

And for me is ion blaster

it’s the same when I first play CIU for 3-7 days

(I’m actually starting to like the Positron Stream more)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.