Plan Update #07

I always watch their profile and when i see that they have not been logged in for a few days, this could mean that they progresing the game as much as possible.

if you said so!!! …I don’t know what to belive …the disappointment is so high…from trust us IS COMING!!!..to sometime in september…and not make it in time…and real life issues!!! and the only real things that we see is 40 seconds of a video 1 photo and 20 icons :unamused:
I’m sorry but for right now I’m just dissappointed!!! and I belive that I’m not the only one!

Just be patient… It’s going to release eventually.

2 Likes

yee maybe next year

the funny thing is that InterAction studios use a very good joke : The Paradoxical Paradox :smile::smile:
and a very bad joke release date:when it’s done :smile::smile::smile:

Tbh I don’t see anything to be complaining about here. You seem quite impatient.

As a Geometry Dash and ShellShock Live player I’m used to waiting 2 bloody years for an update to a mobile 2D platformer, and to seeing a developer completely isolate himself from the game’s community for half a year to work on a console port instead of fixing bugs that are currently in the game. So a few months of delay and a short bit of silence from the devs don’t seem like a big deal to me.

1 Like

Years ago after I got enough on CI4 i forsaken the whole franchise for a time. After this, i didnt even know that CI5 is released and see the Badinfos full gameplay video for CI5, from a lot of excitement i did not stand it and I watched almost the entire video. This was on of my greatest stupid wrongs in my life to spoilling the 5th game like this :frowning:

1 Like

Chill,please. There’s nothing they can do about stuff like that that just appears unexpectedly. Would you,for example,prefer it if they were sick,but still worked on it just so fans would be satisfied? Wouldn’t you feel at least a slight bit bad for them? No one can tell you the exact date,not even IA themselves. All we can do is try to guess.

7 Likes

Dedede-1

1 Like

so list is down to 14 items or maybe its just “overheated” :smile::smiling_imp: wich means that a few more days deploying the server architecture, and then finally Early access time :smiling_imp::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Maybe,maybe not,teehehehehe.

Please just don’t rush Interaction Studios thought,or I might prepare another therapy.

I just try my luck :sunny:

With a Turtle like me, waiting isn’t very bad

84 is not a lucky number. The real lucky number is 7

84 is his lucky number

oh ok…

Please IA give us another plan update so we know what’s happening.

If the update is like plan update 4,5,and 7 I do not think it will be necessary.

1 Like

So the game will be relesed in 84 days :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I’m pretty sure your lucky number won’t work all the time.