Plan Update #07

@

theguyisp I hope so!!! :smile::smile: becaouse I can’t wait to play that freakin game:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Don’t you even dare make iA rush the game.

of course I do :smile: 6 months of noise for nothing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Be paitent you know. Because hurry can ruin everything.

We cant do nothing. If they rushed the game, they can do some horible wrongs(i hope not).

Yeah, exactly what I stated.

hey guys be serious !!! you realy thing that IA will change the plan just for one really bad reamarks of some dumb user!!! :smile: realy realy realy realy??? I don’t thing so!!!

What dumb user???

I can’t wait anymore, actually when we complain they know that we like the game so I’d say go for it

I hope we don’t have to wait that long for first early access

What’s so wrong with it? I can wait

If you did wait long and give up, what will you do?

Yeah, that’s not how it works. Not for most people, anyway. For the most part something like this only annoys the devs.
So actually, you can wait and you will wait. Keep your energy for when the early access is up and there are actual changes you’d like to see made to the game.

3 Likes

No,you will not complain. Not only is it annoying to the devs,it’s annoying for us,too. You’re just showing everyone how much you only care about yourself! You don’t seem to care about the trouble the devs are going through,and you’re instead going to complain about it,too?

1 Like

NO, I will not complain, I never complained, but I just want to hear some news that’s all I don’t want a rushed game either, peace :smiley:

Sorry,but that’s what I got from reading the previous replies

1 Like

Don’t you all remember what Shigeru Miyamoto said? “A delayed game is eventually good,but a rushed game is forever bad.”

4 Likes

Not a single way for me to remember if I’ve never heard about it,but I agree.

2 Likes

I meant that I don’t mind when people complain because we can just ignore those posts, not that I’ll start complaining :smile:

1 Like

If this forum wasnt made, some people here would tell how impatient they are and how the developers must hurry so hard. I’ve been waiting over 4 fucking years with a more spoiled taste than anyone here, because i fucked up my CI5 adventure. However, i still wait and know that IA will not disappoint us. The Chicken Invaders always delivers!

2 Likes