Plan Update #02

I have an idea of a satellite:

A satellite such that it has atleast 2-5 ammo, when ammo is fired, will freeze the entire chicks/chickens for 3 minutes, and bosses for 1-2 minutes.

I hope you lighten up a bit and stop being so demanding and hateful.

He is only telling facts which are true. Final bosses in 4th and 5th games are super borring and predictable.

5 Likes

yes, and thanks for the suggestion Mr. space

I made this edition to better show your idea, I hope you like it (sorry for the ship and the creeper is my watermark)

3 Likes

Here’s yet another idea I thought of:
Direct assault mode. In this mode,a lot of the projectiles will be shot directly towards you(for example,eggs from regular and mini-military chickens,or the chickenauts’ bullets). Also,if a projectile was originally going towards you(like the eggs from UCO chickens),it will instead be able to home into you(though,it’ll disappear after a few seconds)

4 Likes

OHHH NOOO thats bad, my lives is gone

• correction: the satellite will not be infinite will only have more ammunition than the other satellites, also its firing rate a little faster than the satellite Bird-Flu Gun, thanks to @anon27929001 for telling me the failures.

Who? Me?
I just told an idea for a satellite, I didn’t demand anything.

He means me dont worry

@Nikito
What was your suggestion?

Look above i insult the Egg Cannon

1 Like

LMAO Egg cannon is feeling bad now. How could you!?

1 Like

What about the Yolk-Star?

Yolk star was great boss. Hard and unpredictable

3 Likes

Yes, I wanted to fight it again, maybe in CIU?

Yes he will be there

memories of vietnam (original: Chicken Invaders 3 Roundabout by RetroPixel127 on DeviantArt)

4 Likes

Yay, he is there. So I can.

The Yolk-Star™ isn’t too hard. The hardest thing about it is that it spawns terminator chickens, but those can be easily killed with a missile. Now, if it were to constantly respawn them, that would be hard.

4 Likes