NPC: Henry's Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant)

Wow thats such a great idea bro you have my vote

3 Likes

Got two skin ideas, I might make more if people ask for it…

Wanna be your favorite superhero? Well here’s your chance! (Please don’t recreate your favorite superhero stunt, that’s just common sense)

Not looking cool enough? Those UHF recruits won’t be ignoring this flashy wig!

5 Likes

Great job recruit, Henry would be proud of ya.

6 Likes

A representation of how the Icon of when you enter Henry’s shop will look like.

8 Likes

The community suggestions section has been created. Some skins have already been added and their original creators are credited. You can find it riiiiight here. :arrow_down: or if you want you can just scroll.

Next thing on the list is Boss skins, so that’ll be coming when it’s done.

7 Likes

I am super impressed. I have worked around computers since i was a black screen with orange writing and you had to type in code to create a word doc. and I just never got into programming I use it for the clerical side and feel so lame now. Hopefully they can hired your dad, I think you said, and he can take an early retirement with the proceeds. Love this game and glad now I came to ask a question while i still could. 52 year old mother of 4 teens that still likes to play video games a bit.

1 Like

Sup, boss skins are out, currently only for these bosses: Special Forces, It’s Party Time, The Henperor’s Apprentice. Wave 2 will consist of the CI4 chicken bosses, so in the meantime, while that’s in the works, check out the current skins right here or just scroll if you prefer, you know the drill.

2 Likes

Fact: iA can do the boss skins right now. But I’m aware of the reused assets

1 Like

I’ll probs update my feather chicken to have a selectable version instead of having a white backgrouund
Here is the updated version
Updated for my feather chicken which will now includes a description:
Are you tired of seeing your good old feather brain? Well no further ado, This Feather Mess will be in the place of Feather Brain as you set this skin during your mission

Also, mandatory poll because @InterAction_studios said so, the poll is located in the OP (obviously)

3 Likes

lol this is good

You bumper!

i mean like the picture @Pidgey`s dad made is good

1 Like

Like bottun exist

2 Likes

Just about to say right off the bat as I updated the description from this post of time

1 Like

Nobody cares, stop being triggered over it.

1 Like

Henry’s Clothing Market now has a new feature to it
Hello everyone, I’ve just updated the topic once again, and added a brand new feature to Henry’s shop. The update was supposed to be Boss skins wave 2, but that has been postponed for this instead. They will be coming next. What’s been added in this update is the brand new Collection Road that rewards you every time you complete one its roads. The rewards will go from small to big. All outfits now have Rarities to them and their prices are balanced to be cheaper.

Prices

Paper Hat: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Underwear: 150 :key:(Uncommon)
Elf Outfit: 250 :key: (Rare)
Santa Outfit: 250 :key: (Rare)
Diving Helmet: 250 :key: (Rare)
Duck Mask: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Vintage Hat: 250 :key: (Rare)
Dragonborn Helmet: 500 :key: (Legendary)
Top Hat: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Patterned Scarf: 250 :key: (Rare)
Bucket Hat: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Football Helmet: 250 :key: (Rare)
Witch Hat: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Bow: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Vampire Outfit: 500 :key: (Legendary)
Flocker’s Bandana: 500 :key: (Legendary)
Soldier Helmet: 250 :key: (Rare)
Pheonix Wings: 500 :key: (Legendary)
Winter Hat: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Construction Hat: 250 :key: (Rare)
Glowing Halo: 250 :key: (Rare)
Bunny Ears: 150 :key: (Uncommon)
Royal Crown: 500 :key: (Legendary)
Dragon Wings: 500 :key: (Legendary)

The Collection Road

Welcome to the brand new feature located inside of Henry’s store. This changes every outfit to have their own rarities, (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary) and they are also cheaper now. 150 :key: for each Uncommon outfit, 250 :key: for each Rare outfit, 500 :key: for each Legendary outfit. The collection road is located inside Henry’s shop, it looks like this:

And once clicked, you’ll be greeted with this screen.

If this looks confusing, here’s how it works:

• There are 3 roads in the collection road. Uncommon, Rare, Legendary. Each individual road will have outfits scattered around and about. After each outfit is bought from the shop, that outfit will have a :white_check_mark: over it. Once you have collected every single outfit that road has, it will be completed.
  • Once a road has been completed, you will unlock the rewards for that specific road. The rewards will be obtainable through the chest icon at the bottom of each road. The rewards will vary, but the Uncommon road will reward you with 1,350 :key: 30x Damage Amplifiers, 1x Score Insight.
    The Rare road will reward you with: 2,250 :key:, 50x Dimensional Phase-outs, 1x Wave Insight.
    The Legendary road will reward you with 3,000 :key:, 70x Missiles, 15x Maneuvering Jets, 1x Keys Insight.

Stay tuned for more updates soon. :wave:

12 Likes

Ngl, straight after this new feature added, the idea became EVEN better, and that means I like it even more.

2 Likes

I really have a good idea for Henry’s clothing store. That all the clothes and hats that Henry sells. (Plus clothes for game bosses) such as color themes and customize shop. Set different prices for each one and you do not need to have a chicken hunter lichen to buy them (that is, you do not want to get a chicken hunter lichen.)

Not sure how I feel about restricting some skins for the license. Perhaps some legendaries could be restricted until you buy the license?

How do you personally feel about restricting certain skins to the CHL?
  • I don’t agree with this. (Explain why)
  • I agree with this. (Explain why)
  • I have no idea honestly.

0 voters

1 Like