NPC: Henry's Clothing Market (Chicken Skin Merchant)

¡¿

Wait a minute, The topic got opened just now?

I once again forgot that this existed, but if this is any indication, this idea might be added into the game.

Does that mean that we won’t need the holiday editions for easter/xmas skins anymore? Speaking of which, Easter is near :egg:

2 Likes

Thats before april fools kicks in

We could have the holiday editions as part of the skin merchant

Wave 4 is here with 3 new skins, and a drawing made by my dad. Most importantly, make sure you read this:

:warning:

20 Likes

Amazing. Btw Pidgey, did you ask iA personally to reopen this? I thought he did it himself to add the skins.

2 Likes

I asked him myself, sorry if I gave anyone a heart attack

6 Likes

That’s too bad, I actually wanted to see them in-game :wink:

4 Likes

Even though I still have not come up with any ideas, I just had to comment cause this:

is an amazing piece of art! This is leagues better than a large fraction of posts seen in https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/post-your-chicken-invaders-artwork/ nowadays! Would gladly take this over those photoshopped pics!

8 Likes

Nice idea. Seem like IA likes this so he unlock this :))

He only unlocked it because I asked him to. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh :v

It is fine art, but if you think Darth Skembesions’s art is low quality, you just have poor taste. Expected from someone not excited for UCO5

maybe IA want to add something new to game!

2 Likes

Well pass on the positive feedback to him, because that’s a great piece of art.

In fact, you’ve presented this entire topic in a really nice and professional way. There’s a ton of random chicken character suggestions floating around on the boards, but you’ve successfully managed to endear Henry to me as one who I would happily see in-game. You’ve both done a great job. :wink:

11 Likes

I’ve had this thing in my mind when I was posting this in Chicken Invaders Artwork so this feather chicken of mine could have a skin variation for the feather brain?

1 Like

This idea is so developed it’s impossible to say “no”.
The amount of implication and dedication you see in some of these ideas is amazing and it deserves all the credit it can get.
Sad to see that many of them get lost/forgotten and the most level they reach is a fan mod (which is amazing by itself that people came to be able to mod such a game, let alone an MMO).
All in all, brilliant man.
I’m totally in for this idea. +1

12 Likes

It would be a nice addition imo, perhaps a bare bones version that contains just the standard ci skins we’ve already seen (christmas, easter, thanksgiving, halloween) could work till IA can bother making other ones. The skins I presented are purely ideas for potential skins

6 Likes