Note: Updated as of May 18
- When this satellite is used, bullets and enemies normally aimed onto the player will be directed to the decoy.
- The decoy had no hitbox, therefore enemies could stick to it like they were baited and bullets will just pass through.
- The decoy, when launched stays at a fixed position for a short period of time, probably 15 seconds. There will be a short delay before the decoy would activate.
- This can only be launched one at a time. If the player is already equipped with more than one of the same satellite, the one equipped the earliest will be launched.
- In case there were more than one decoy launched and activated on the screen, it will work just like it is on multiplayer mode (alternating targets). Second alternative: Only one will be activated at a time until it timed out and the next one launched will be activated later.
- The cost could depend on how frequent players will actually use this. Although I’d propose it at around 1,100 keys the most.
Here’s my sketch though (don’t mind the apple core):
More detailed look of the satellite:
Hope it will be added.