New mode: Lights out!

Could be,but I’m not sure

Yes, this is considered to be the first community-inspired content, and there are :medal_military: medals and :key: key rewards involved! (as soon as we can write the necessary code to support them :grimacing: )

Both @anon27929001 and @cook1ee will receive credit because they both served as inspiration. Due to engine limitations we had to take elements from both suggestions, and then take a few liberties on top of that :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

I don’t mind it if it’s not completely the same as what I suggested. Just seeing the idea get mentioned in the change logs was enough to make my day. Thank you so much

@InterAction_studios how will those missions work?

Are they on certain planets, is there a mission modifer or is it something else? How will it affect scoring and keys?

So, this will be added to the game?

(Or, something similar to this?)

1 Like

Check new features post

I did, and I can’t wait to see them (that is, once I get the equipment to do so, and yet I still have to find a black hole)

Maybe I will start global map of constellations and wormholes later.

Currently, it’s a separate mission type, which means you’ll have to explore planets until you come across it. Key boost +400%, Score boost +50%.

6 Likes

Sounds like profits

I have questions.
Will the keys be rewarded before the release? Because if yes, that’s little “not-so-great” as there will be total reset as far as I remember. After release they will be much more valuable as there won’t be 300% early access key boost.
Medals. I assume that it will be the special kind of medal not achievable in-game, but will there be a way to check players who have them. It could be in credits as you mentioned somewhere on this forum, but you don’t like nicknames in credits so I’m curious about this situation.

I don’t ſee any reaſon why they ſhouldn’t be awarded before and after.

They’ll be awarded before, but they will persist even if keys are reset (which we’re not planning to do anyway).

The 300% key boost is not exclusive to Early Access.

You’ll be able to compare medals between heroes in a future update.

There’s no “no nicknames” rule in CIU. That was for previous episodes.

3 Likes

Well…

This boost doesn’t make sense. Instead of having that boost everything should be just 300% cheaper - less numbers, it would make other boosts look much more important

Does “The Darkness mode” added as coming soon like this ?

Nope, those are Space Burger missions where you fight against food droids

It’s a completely new mission type that hasnt been pre-implemented yet

Your reply is not related anything I said

I mean did the new game mode called the Darkness added as coming soon misson like that capture ?

I don’t think so

Yes, but it won’t be disabled and say “Coming Soon”. You’ll be able to play it right away.

3 Likes