New mode: Lights out!

i like the lights out game mode

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

ⓞⓜⓖ ⓛⓞⓞⓚⓢ ⓢⓞ ⓒⓡⓔⓔⓟⓨ !!

I watch the Orandza videos for this this mode and i was quite fascinated.

1 Like

Good but i have a better idea: It would be good if the light source comes from the hero and his weapon projectiles, and every chicken and boss and their projectiles are only seen if they come to the light source of the hero and his projectiles. You could have a long and hard time fending off the chickens.

2 Likes

There could be more variations of this mode. The first one I came up with was actually one in which your ship is invisible. Not sure why I didn’t include that.

Sorry for being rude but it’s because the fact that you’re forgetful.

Missions are so hard to complete, so in my opinion, the mode would require :key:299

This would actually be very cool to see in the game BUT @anon27929001 have u thought about making it not a unlockable mode, but an actual missions on planets which are not provided with their sunlight enough so it’s dark, and u’d need to buy like a headlights for your spaceship to see better, just an opinion

At the time of me posting this idea,I didn’t exactly know how the game would work. Now that I see how exactly it works,yes,it should be a mission type.

1 Like

If it was, the hero could still play it, however if the player buys headlights (i don’t know if the strobe lights could still make the light radius bigger) the light radius could be bigger.

1 Like

Well,in cook1ee’s version of lights out,that could work,but in the one I suggested,I don’t think it would work

Okay, goodbye i guess. :neutral_face:

Since from what we’ve seen so far, CIU will have black holes and you’ll be able to enter their orbit after purchasing Event Horizon Stabilizer, Lights Out missions specific to them should be in order.

Good idea! You are a genius. Then,I guess the lights out game mode should appear there

Yes I think this mode would be great

1 Like

You did it! This will become real!

1 Like

I didn’t think that it would happen. But it did. Wow. Thank you so much,IA! This really made me happy

1 Like

This is even the first comunity content or am I wrong?

Look who is going to be in credits