My new ideas for CIU

Spaceships

• Name: RP-89S
  • Role: Recognitor
  • Characteristics:
  1. It has an extra 10% fuel efficiency, that is, it spends 10% less when
    traveling (this percentage is added to the engine percentage).

2. In gameplay it is more sensitive than other spaceships, that is, it moves faster and more fluidly.

3. It is smaller than the H&C model, so its hitbox is smaller (5% -7% smaller).

4. It has a damage reduction of 10%, being the smallest of all spacecraft because it has a lower firepower.

5. At most 1 satellite can be carried that is located in the back of the ship, it cannot carry more than that since if it carries one its speed is not reduced so markedly.

6. It only has one hardpoint, since as the previous point the light load must be maintained.

HUD

• Life indicator: As the name indicates the exact amount of life that enemies possess, of course this does not work with barriers and bosses because they already have one.

Example:

• Effect indicator: This indicates the remaining time you have when activating a special weapon for a certain time (Dimensional Phase-out and Damage Amplifier for now).

Example:

Special weapons

• Speed click: Increase the player’s firing frequency both by clicking and keeping the trigger button pressed. This effect lasts 8 seconds and the spacecraft is surrounded by a yellow aura (similar to that of the damage Amplifier).

Enemies

• Thief chicken: This chicken puts valuables in its bag (gifts, powerups, food and keys), if you kill it, it returns the item that was stolen from you along with the drop of a normal chicken. It should be said that when they steal something they try to run away from the screen.

• Chickenaut MK II: They are the chickens of last generation, they are more resistant than their brothers the normal chickenaut but at the same time slower to wear more armor, but do not trust since it shoots 3 projectiles directly towards you (20% faster than the normal chickenaut).

• Metalic ufo: More resistant variant of the ufos, they are manned by a metal-suit chicken, the ufo itself is shielded by metal coughs which makes it more resistant, shoots 2 rays at you.

• Disguised chick: This chick bears a sign with a drawing of what he wants to replace, this substitutes barriers of all kinds, that is, in waves that have barriers a and a probability that this chick replaces one of them, has the same resistance of a normal chick along with its attack.

• Mysterious chicken: This chicken is a total mystery, it is dressed as a detective of the 40s, with a 1% probability of appearing in a wave, it attacks only once with a smoke bomb and then disappears, being hit drops a key that worth 5 times one. (I know it’s an idea that someone else said but wanted to give it my style).

Satellites

• Reciclayser: It looks similar to the recycle bin of windows (to make a reference), this when collecting 10 gifts (when collecting them does not change your weapon or score you), to reach 10 click on the button to use the satellites and will give you a key.

• Lapa pumps: Pressing the button once to use the satellites triggers a bomb that sticks to the enemy and when pressing again it explodes, if the button is held down the bombs are fired one by one and when the button is pressed they all explode again. It has as ammunition 10 of these bombs.

Planets

• Gas planets: Now on the gaseous planets a fog of the color of the planet can appear to make the missions more interesting.

• Planets with rings: In the background appears the ring and meteorites in the background that join it.

(This section is mostly visual to make the missions more visually diverse)

Options

• Special weapons switcher: This option serves to have more than 1 special weapon in a mission, this button makes it possible to exchange the potion or order in which it appears.

Example: You equip first 3 damage amplifiers and then 3 missiles, when entering the mission it gives you the option of first spending the 3 damage amplifiers but you are in a wave that combines you more using the missiles because when giving the button the order is exchanged, that is, first the missiles go and then the damage amplifier.

Weapons

• Uncommon/rare/legendary weapons: As with the parts of the ship they have a small one, that is, they overheat less and do a little more damage, the maximum percentage is 7%.

The uncommon have 3% more damage and 3% to overheat less, the rare 5% in each and legendary 7%.

Others

• Change the HUD theme: What this option does is that if you don’t like the new rectangular theme of the new CIU HUD, it lets you change it to the theme and previous form of the past games.

• Chicken for dummies: This is the name that the chicken bestiary will have, it will have a book format and within it it will have the option to customize the chicken costume, its attacks and everything that they know the bestiary will contain. (I know it will exist but I wanted to add ideas I had to make it more interesting).

• Medal to the most glutton: You are given this medal by having obtained 1,000,000 food in the missions.

• Daily goals: Every day there will be 3 objectives that are reset every 24 hours, when they are fulfilled they will give you keys (at most they will give 50 keys), the objectives will go from killing a certain type of chicken or boss X times, collecting X amount of coins or food and playing X number of missions.

Thank you for reading

• I hope you liked my ideas and spend a lot of time thinking about them so that they are as clear as possible and do not destroy the game, you are welcome to criticize if they are good or bad and sorry for my bad English. Thanks again for reading. :smiley:
11 Likes

That spaceship idea will only see use during interstellar travel. It sounds like it won’t be worth using at all while in-mission, unless the player wants a self-made challenge.

6 Likes

The spaceship needs to be balanced with more positives IMO.
Or having the negatives less harsh

1 Like

I mostly thought of it as being the opposite of the bomber, but do you have any ideas to improve it?

any ideas? And thanks for the comment

Too exploitable feature. The concept of the spacecraft also is underperforming. Would work as a beginner ship (but we already have one)

I. Want. This.
Is a really usefull (grammar mistake made on prupose) feature
By the way how would work on chicken multeplicity?

If I remember correctly was already suggested some time ago. I don’t remember if is in the “probably will be added” list.
Still a needed feature

Better not mess with firerates value. It may cause certan weapons to never overheat.

If he would drop a powerup at 100% chance I see that in game

Good for hard missions. I’m nooby so I can only say that I like this

So a chicken disguised as a barrier? Absolutely GENIUS!

Not so useful. [quote=“xXmlgDiegoXx, post:1, topic:5905”]
Lapa pumps: Pressing the button once to use the satellites triggers a bomb that sticks to the enemy and when pressing again it explodes, if the button is held down the bombs are fired one by one and when the button is pressed they all explode again. It has as ammunition 10 of these bombs.
[/quote]

To blow the second bomb a second is shoot? Too bad. Otherwise is a cool satellite

Suggested.
Asteroid waves would be a complete mess

I suggested a similar thing and I got roasted

Too complicated in my opinion but good idea

Chick o’ pediia: already suggested, conforme to be an upcoming feature

This would make me play the game more and often. Right now after you get top-tier equip you basically have 0 incentive on progression.

2 Likes

Check my spacecraft concept program. It man help you finding ideas

The program is not dead, but manly I can’t balance my ideas (or doesn’t completly suit the game)

1 Like

This would make me play the game more and often. Right now after you get top-tier equip you basically have 0 incentive on progression.

1 Like

where?

Here:

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I already saw this idea somewhere long time ago

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.