Mod installer and public mods

what bosses are in here!

Idk

1 Like

Bro this all started because I changed burgermeister’s eye lmao :fire::fire::fire:

soon

2 Likes

We will wotagei you to death

(2/3)

10 Likes

The otakus attack!!!

1 Like

“performance is at Anticlea, Leitus, tonight!”

(3/3), no more leaks until the next update

13 Likes

Sneak Peek! I’ve just finished BURGERMEISTER’s sprites!

19 Likes

so cool!!

1 Like

I want it :crown:

2 Likes

When will ur mod be released

When CI6 is done, but jokes aside there’s no specific date yet. This mod is not my life, i am working on it as soon as i have free time to do so. I have school and a LIFE, and this thing of modding is not easy at all. Expect it to be done in an average of 2 or 3 months or maybe even next year.

2 Likes

Tl:dr: when it’s done.

1 Like

arima chocken can lick baking soda in 10 seconds

2 Likes

Another Super Bejeweled Impact update!
Click here!

1 Like

CI4 mod collab, brought to you once again by the ep*c plo prayers! Worked on by @Sammarald , @Sufi , @Francis , @Dawid8 and @MaybeOrandzaIdk, this mod is like even more none other you’ve seen before!

With the multiprayers taking a break for this mod, our focus goes over to IA this time. Relaxing and commissioning a new track from 2db, he is unaware of the biggest adventure of his life waiting for him…as he watches Google with its DMCAnnon destroy his Google Play CI games, he now has to stop Google from spreading any more evil and destroying any more of IA’s games. Help IA get revenge on Google, while fighting off hordes of awful CI rip-offs and other Google-related apps and services!

Download link: Chicken Invaders: The Great Unknown 2 - Google Drive

16 Likes

This is a situation in which the little bourgeoisie holds revolutionary qualities as well. iA will successfully overcome all of Google’s evil schemes, and keep CIU a free-to-play environment for everypony

5 Likes

Finally, a prayable mod

3 Likes

Two standalone mods as I take a break from making Oshi No Tori.

The Burgerman quit from being an idol iron chef’s second-in-hand and became a galactic funeral parlor. And (s)he want a client quickly for easy keys!

Note: NOT Genshin Invaders update, it’s just a standalone mod.

Download: [Wangsheng Funeralmeister 3000.CIUMOD]

“NYEHEHEHEHEHE!!! You think you can go to space to escape me, KIryu-Chan?!”

Party Chicken cosplays as Majima from hit series Yakuza for some reason.

Download: [Majima Chocken.CIUMOD]

4 Likes

google chicken invaders

holy hell!

new ripoff just dropped
actual copy
call the copyright law!
google play goes to vacation, never comes back
big chicken sacrifice anyone?
clucker bombs incoming!
google dementia

wtf do you mean by this?