Mod installer and public mods

i want a mod its called chickenboi’s ship invaders! you start in it as chicken and fight spaceships

1 Like

Not posible

1 Like

possible but who would want to replace all textures of ships and chickens in-game with the modified ones

3 Likes

easy just like lots of chickens what about spaceships?

I said I can make it faster. Actually it’s possible to make it even faster than that but I have no idea when I’ll have enough free time and dedication to do that. This will be released some time in the future.

UPD: Screw it, I’m rewriting all stuff again because this version runs out of RAM.

11 Likes

Can someone help me? i have the weapons reskin, but i dont know how to add it, i know its supposed to replace the weapon sprite but dont find the location

1 Like

Where’s the IAMI server? Link to go

it’s on vermishblelvishi’s topic

Was hidden in updates spoiler. I’ve copied it to more visible place.

1 Like

Can anyone give the tutorial by a video, not a word reply so I can understand ( Modded the Vulcan from CIU3)

The tool for creating CIUMod files is not published yet due to concerns about an increase in unfair mods, especially related to repainting textures in order to make the game easier. I’m not sure how/if it’ll change in future because there’s no way to prevent that.

tbh i never get the unfair textures point, like sure maybe making the textures look weird can make stuff stand out better but like it’s also going to be immensely painful to look at and some things can be too distracting and you still die to something else so yeah

3 Likes

Link? Paste the link to IAMI Discord

Just scroll all the way to the top and it should take you to the discord srever

I will sign in to discord if I can

well y’know hitboxes, explosions and stuff

What app can I open .CIUMod? How to convert file to that type

I tried to mod the music but some parts will be cut off. How can I add music to data without being “cut off”?

with the mod installer

No. I’m not talking the IAMI. I say “convert” it. Can you give a tutorial how to “edit” weapon and mod inside by myself