Legendary tracking topic

@Paimon
Much appreciated, i was looking for a legendary and got it, thank you.

1 Like

Hello there!

Can anyone tell me when the heroware restock? [Not resets]

Tx!

That’s what i found today!

Everything you see below is legendary!

H&C
101 665+366
201 859+869
301-

Muller
400 255+654
404-
408 664+367

BX
7 850+914
8-
9-

VF
56 528+054
66-
76 664+253

Heat Sink
Cubic 340+955
Beryllium-
Pyrolytic-
Aluminum-
Copper-

Thruster
Hall-
Magneto Plasma-
Pulsed-
Electrostatic-

Reactor
Proton-
Uranium-
Mr. Fusion-

Was soooooooooo much easy to upload an excel or a link but guess what? someone decided that new accounts can’t do that.

3 Likes

I just received the “Basic” Title
Now i can post links so here it is the legendary tracking chart updated with what i found till now.

legendary tracking chart.xlsx - Foi de calcul Google

It restocks daily at server reset time (midnight GMT)

Maybe anyone has an “Key Rush” updated map? the one i found was before the official launch so you can’t use it anymore.
Thanks!

All legendary items has been located

7 Likes

New rotation. New table. Happy hunting!

Update: All dealerships searched.

2 Likes

Search completed. Still missing a Rare Mr. Fusion location. If anyone has found it, please update the table.

Note: Turns out the locations for the Legendary VF-66 and H&C 301 are incorrect. I’m not wasting a bunch of keys to scour the galaxy again and would rather save my keys for the next rotation so if anyone manages to locate them, please let me know so I can update the table.

4 Likes

I uhh, managed to miss a Legendary. I have no excuse. You know what to do if you manage to find it.

Anyway from this point onward, I won’t be logging Uncommon locations just to make the search go faster.

5 Likes

Update: Found the missing leg

3 Likes

Leg and rare chart, valid until August 7, haven’t explored every Heroware but this is good enough

4 Likes

I need the location bx9 legend. pls help me

Two legendary heat sinks.

1 Like

Guys don’t forget to update Sheet2. I noticed there are some warehouses that have been explored but have not yet been turned green

M408 Legendary.

3 Likes

H&C 201 Pullet Legendary, Electrostatic Ion Thruster Rare has been founded in Hegemone (958 + 379).
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1SkezvomQiJ90fGVRzii7LGNtBW5VueIM/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel

How long is it valid for??
I have 30k food rn (getting 1.8k keys from it) need ~3k

September 5th 0:10 UTC.
Heroware rarity items refresh every 1 month.

wow, thats a long time… Ok thanks!

1 Like