Legendary tracking topic

bx7 legendary

1 Like

Screenshot (153)

5 Likes

I want the Uncommon Pyrolytic Graphite Heat Sink for my collection, if anyone found it, please tell me know so i can complete my collection. Thank you!

Here

I want legendary m408 , please someone tell me coordinates

It’s in here

Thank you so much!

WRONG COORDINATES ! I see that there is nothing , i wasted my 2100+ fuel .

It should be here.

Thank you very much @moon2004 . Finally i got my personal spaceship .

Today is 6th September, it means all Herowares have been reseted. I just want to remind anyone who make the chart that: Please, you should check out again the coordinate of those items. Last time there were a lot of mistake in the chart, which cause the player can’t found the item they want (especially is the Muller 408 Legendary before). Thank you!

4 Likes

Updated: 1 M408 Rare, 1 H&C 301 Legendary, 1 Aluminum Heat Sink Legendary. Coord 417+270.

After 4 hours for farming keys…
Now :gem::gem::gem: Legendary :gem::gem::gem: M404 PI-Deliverer, you’re mine!

1 Like

just 4 hours???

With Retro Missions only from all of wormholes (Tbh Chicken Invaders and Squawk Block are other options, but 1) It takes twice as much time while getting only half the amount of keys and 2) The nearest Burger Space are too far and I’m too lazy for buying more fuel)

Not from Heroware but:

Star system: Agon

AND HURRY UP BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE READY FOR LEAVE!

Found another legendary ship in Shady Dealer store.
Star System: Dryas

Turns out the chart was automatically made private which prevented people from editing the chart. Sorry about that, should be able to access it now.

Note: I’ve added a note saying not to log Uncommon locations. And please stop editing the table structure. More than three Rares cannot happen.

7 Likes

Legendary VF-66

I found dealer sells legendary bx & large fuel pack