Legendary tracking topic

It resets until Christmas, perfect timing.

86/115 Dealerships already searched before I could even be awake to post this again? Wow, you guys work fast!

Anyway, let’s get this new search over with. You guys know the rules, let’s sniff out those Legendaries!

legendary tracking chart.xlsx - Google Sheets

Update: All dealerships searched, but Legendary Pyrolytic sink still not found. Likely forgotten to report its location.

3 Likes

Well for a second run, this went very well. Note that there are 4 reported locations for the Rare Uranium Fission Reactor, which is odd because Rares should only appear 3 times. So either one of the listed coordinates is incorrect (404 169 is definitely correct, I spotted it myself) or it did indeed appear four times.

Also note that the Legendary Pyrolytic Graphite Heat Sink has still not been located, yet Sheet2 says that all Herowares have been searched. While this probably won’t bother anyone (there are better heat sinks anyway), it certainly bothers me because it highlights the main flaw in my system: if someone marks a dealership as searched, but forgets to report a location, there is no easy way of locating that missing item anymore. Please remember that this system can only work properly if everybody follows the instructions. There definitely has to be ways I can improve how my system works; I will think on this too but if anyone can think of any ways I can do this, please say so.

Nevertheless, I am surprised to see that when I woke up this morning, 86 dealerships had already been searched without my input. I can be glad seeing that the system can function well without me. This being said, let’s try not to forget any locations for when we have to do another search. Good work guys!

2 Likes

I’ve updated Sheet 2 to look like this (split into two pictures since I cannot screenshot the entire thing without zooming out too much):

The numbers in the brackets show the range of the x and y coordinates. Hopefully, if anyone searching can stick to one particular quadrant, we can minimise clashes between players and avoid having to travel too far to search Herowares.

1 Like

I’ve checked at 866+069 for the Legendary 301, but there isn’t a Heroware.

1 Like

Chart update, error fixed + Pyrolytic location

5 Likes

It’s at 365+069. (nice)

1 Like

BX-8 Legendary

1 Like

Post all about found items that has uncommon, rare and legendary stats

1 Like

Coordinates: 717 + 629

Leg and rare chart, expires until Feb 19

6 Likes

Thanks mate. Right choice putting you in charge, finished the whole damn thing while I was asleep. Frigging time zones…

2 Likes

It’s ok, you got me who will was- I mean spend like 6k on fuel to finish the chart :+1:

1 Like

566 x 762

If ya can’t be like me and have a saved Key Rush, then you’ll have to grind for keys at the nearby Heroes Academy, or just sell some stuff here. Prices are pretty decent at the nearby Heroware store.

Get ready guys

You’re welcome.

1 Like

legendary tracking chart.xlsx - Google Sheets

Currently, 84/115 dealerships have been searched, including all stores on the “left” half of the galaxy. Progress on this one is pretty slow due to IRL commitments, if anyone else can contribute to this rotation’s search, it would be appreciated.

1 Like

Whew. that took a while. Somehow we managed to miss the Legendary 201 (but frankly who cares) and the Rare 101 appeared 4 times (though I’m pretty sure one of the sightings was incorrect). If anyone spots the Leg 201 please say so.

UPDATE: Legendary 201 has been located. Thanks mean_hieu for updating the sheet.

7 Likes

HC 201 Legendary 458+838. I also updated the sheet

4 Likes

Updated. Cheers.

1 Like