Legendary tracking topic

12 Likes

If you’re one of my contact lists, just search the solar system where I’m located.

There’s a legendary heat sink and BX-9 Mjölnir there.

3 Likes

That goes to the MEMES

2 Likes

Do it quickly before @Fractorial move again

PROTON-PROTON CHAIN REACTOR
MIDAS Constellation, AMPHIMACUS galaxy

11 Likes

Hey, thanks! I need that actually.

LEGANDARY H&C 101 HATCHLING AND LEGANDARY COPPER HEATSINK
Constellation: MIDAS
Galaxy: Epistrophus

10 Likes

A map like the key rushes map recently posted could be made with legendary items (I know they change, but it could be made).

1 Like

I really don’t want to make a new one each month, and I especially don’t want to fly over the entire galaxy every time I do so. It’s just super inefficient in every case and view.

2 Likes

Since it has been lost in time, the date the locations reset is said here:

So basically it resets every 4 weeks, starting from 11 May 2019, so the nearest date their location will be changed is 14 June 2020.
Then on 12 July, etc, you can use this Date Calculator: Add to or Subtract From a Date – Results to find the next date they will reset.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump
But i got this:
Capture
d
At:
ss
da

5 Likes

Don’t worry, there are no bumps anymore, a topic is now “dead” only if it gets closed

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios, can remove the auto close for this topic?

5 Likes

Kill me.
Bumps still exist. You can still bump topics. It’s just that we got different rules for that. BUT they still exist.

4 Likes

Legendary Proton-Proton Chain Reactor

New Location: Prymneus, Aphroditus

10 Likes

sasasasa
fsfsfs
d

8 Likes

6 Likes

bruh i spot that one XD

1 Like

If someone found a location to Legendary BX-9 can please show me the location of it as I went to that location and haven’t found anything, I already have one, but since September 29 so I don’t know if the new changes to Bombers will affect mine or not.

Yeah, I need it too.

1 Like