PROTON-PROTON CHAIN REACTOR
MIDAS Constellation, AMPHIMACUS galaxy

11 Likes

Hey, thanks! I need that actually.

LEGANDARY H&C 101 HATCHLING AND LEGANDARY COPPER HEATSINK
Constellation: MIDAS
Galaxy: Epistrophus

10 Likes

A map like the key rushes map recently posted could be made with legendary items (I know they change, but it could be made).

1 Like

I really don’t want to make a new one each month, and I especially don’t want to fly over the entire galaxy every time I do so. It’s just super inefficient in every case and view.

2 Likes

Since it has been lost in time, the date the locations reset is said here:

So basically it resets every 4 weeks, starting from 11 May 2019, so the nearest date their location will be changed is 14 June 2020.
Then on 12 July, etc, you can use this Date Calculator: Add to or Subtract From a Date – Results to find the next date they will reset.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump
But i got this:
Capture
d
At:
ss
da

5 Likes

Don’t worry, there are no bumps anymore, a topic is now “dead” only if it gets closed

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios, can remove the auto close for this topic?

5 Likes

Kill me.
Bumps still exist. You can still bump topics. It’s just that we got different rules for that. BUT they still exist.

4 Likes

Legendary Proton-Proton Chain Reactor

New Location: Prymneus, Aphroditus

10 Likes

sasasasa
fsfsfs
d

8 Likes

6 Likes

bruh i spot that one XD

1 Like

If someone found a location to Legendary BX-9 can please show me the location of it as I went to that location and haven’t found anything, I already have one, but since September 29 so I don’t know if the new changes to Bombers will affect mine or not.

Yeah, I need it too.

1 Like

Which changes?
Anyway, I’m pretty sure that changes to stats or mechanics carry over to old spacecraft (or rather that the game doesn’t keep track of the old stats, because why would it?).

2 Likes

The speed and the hitbox.

1 Like

Found it :wink:

Bottom-Left:

Hint: You can find a lot of stuff with gems in Herowares at the edges of the map.
Also hurry up and buy it before it change location again.

7 Likes

Nice, I’ma go to there

1 Like