🌎 How to translate the game

How to translate “Menu” at the top-right corner?

Fixed.

No: 🌎 How to translate the game - #501 by InterAction_studios

Fixed in v.81

2 Likes

Ah , Okay

1 Like

[._.]

From my reply it should be obvious that I misunderstood your post. I thought you were listing things that you didn’t know how to translate, not things that the game shows untranslated.

2 Likes

Please, NEVER use google translator.

1 Like

There is a difference between using it and translating the whole sentence with it. It’s quite useful.

8 Likes

Yes. Sometimes it’s good for just a single word, now i’m translating the game, but sadly i saw a loot of mistakes, i knew that someone used the “Google translator”. Fixing now.

@InterAction_studios Please put this link to explain this section. Port and starboard are nautical terms of orientation.

1 Like

why bother tho
it’s not a reference or anything, if you have problems with understanding what that means it’s easy to google it and find an answer in seconds

6 Likes

Many other things can be found by searching but they have references! After all, it is not you or me who decides :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. .

7 Likes

You could’ve used ALT+0173 :smirk:

1 Like

or just put something in square brackets

2 Likes

Ok :+1:

5 Likes

Is it possdible to choose the localized text’s font?
Japanese font (probably MS UI Gothic?) contains bitmap font and sometimes it is hard to read localized text in small points.

1 Like

If you give me the name of the font which looks nice I can fuse it with the in-game one (if its license allows free use in commercials).

By the way, Greek Teko is ~70% done.

1 Like

what about vietnamese teko

1 Like

I thought you did it?

2 Likes

I love “Noto Sans JP”.
It’s free and can be used for commercial use.