🌎 How to translate the game

i picked the correct ones in choices but after restarting the game, some of them appeared to have come back to how they were

tfw challenges and dares means the same thing in your language

1 Like

Replace U.C.O to O.V.N.I? (Unidentified Flyng Object in spanish)
Or to P.V.N.I (Unidentified Flyng Chicken in spanish)
Or O.D.P.N.I (Unidentified Chicken Object)

I did it as it was done on the CI3 Italian translation: kept U.C.O. as it is and translated the meaning of the U.C.O. acronym.

Well, same for mine lol

1 Like

I’ve found Cyrillic for Teko, will mix with Teko from game files and upload it later. It’s also a bit narrower than default Windows font which makes it fit better than it was.

Anyway, there is no squeezing in mouse control options.

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

The number is off by 1 in certain cases. Fixed in v.73

Ah, right. Under certain circumstances the server won’t send you the correct text (although it’s saved correctly). Will fix this server-side in a few minutes.

Fixed.

I’ll figure out a way to fix those later. Currently, the notification is displayed to everyone in the same language.

3 Likes

Is there any way of sending it again without changing one letter to another and backwards?

1 Like

Is there a way to add the cases where the language has a grammatical dual?
For example, in Serbian, the noun is written in the genitive singular, instead of being in the plural, if it’s next to a number 2, 3 or 4 (so next to 5 or above the noun is written in plural).

I can solve most of them by using an undefined pronoun variable instead of the number, and then putting the actual number in the brackets, as a temporary solution, where the number is a variable which can splash both of the cases above.
(for example, instead of “this can fit up to X slots”, I would place “this can fit a limited amount of slots (X)”)
image image

(the first pic has incorrect grammar because it uses plural and not the abovementioned dual)

1 Like

Same issue here, we have different form of the word if the number is:
0; 5-20; 25-30; 35-40… (Ключей)
1; 21; 31… (Ключ)
2-4; 22-24; 32-34… (Ключа)

But according to this I doubt we’ll have an opportunity.

2 Likes

Is it possible to make the text: Poz.trudności fit in? It’s colliding with the 100% text and there’s no other way I can abbreviate that word anymore.

Can you lock translation for <tier 50 or non-CHL

2 Likes

…mấy trẻ này… (you already know what wave this is)

This is the reason why we’re not the first

5 Likes

On the Radar EXPECT SOME IDIOTS PUT THEIR REAL NAME IN THE WAVE AAAA

2 Likes

this is straight up abusing and sabotaging the work of us
needs to be banned

6 Likes

we need their callsign
we will be too late if they edit the yolk star

Alright, don’t get too overheat

1 Like

Coolant Applied