🌎 How to translate the game

both.

1. it isn’t Vietnamese
  2. it is too short

they did, but the fact that this is a translation triggers me

1 Like

I just want to ask a general question. If the translations are complete and double-checked, what are the odds of seeing them added in the Early Access stage, without accessing the translation tool?

Are languages estimated to be released after Steam release, or after the game’s Early Access stage coming to an end? Or is it something else, that you can’t share at the moment? Whatever the option is going to be, I’ll fully understand the answer.

6 Likes

The plan is to eventually hard-code completed translations in the game .exe (so you can see translated text even before logging in). I have no idea when that’s going to be, however. Early Access (or not) is not a factor, it’s more of a question of translation completeness/correctness.

12 Likes

iA, is there a possible to add Filipino language in the translation selection? Because I’m from the Philippines and that is the (native) language that I use

Isn’t that the same as Tagalog? How is it different?

7 Likes

You immatures in Vietnam consider stop trolling us and stop vandalizing our work, it’s not funny. Go do your homework or something.

Bọn tráș» trĂąu tỄi bĂąy bớt phĂĄ máș„y cĂĄi báșŁn dịch đi, nĂł cĂł hay đñu. Đi lĂ m btvn hay gĂŹ đi

12 Likes

we’ve reverted the weapon names back to english like 5 times now and some kids still ruined it

7 Likes

It’s the same as Tagalog, because, despite some differences, Filipino is the standardised version of Tagalog.

1 Like

And I have to upcase mostly the words they didnt do correctly
And punctuation stuff

9 Likes

It has some similarities to Tagalog. But Filipino is the actual name of my national language. Tagalog pertains to the language spoken in the Philippines

just started translating bosnian, glad that iA made it simpler to do this

Well, there’s no ISO 639-1 code for Filipino ( List of ISO 639-1 codes - Wikipedia ), it only has ISO 639-2 (which the game doesn’t support currently)

I doubt anyone is going to use Tagalog, you can use that instead.

3 Likes

I agree but some of people still translate on some weapon’s name.

4 Likes

Can anyone help me figure why $ number 7 gives me format error?
I don’t see what’s wrong
(Anniversary mission text the “you”)

Edit: Thanks!

1 Like

There should be two consecutive $ after “Retrocluck” (one is the ℱ symbol and the other one stops the color highlighting)

12 Likes

the word attempts shows up twice on pages 147 (at bottom) and 148 (at top)

1 Like

iA, can you lock vietnamese translation after we’ve finished translating and fixing stuff? because apparently, there are people who want to vandalize it in different ways, most commonly, translating weapons’ names.

we’ve done several fixes but they kept coming back

4 Likes

And some of the change are just straight up trolling

3 Likes

(we do a little trolling)

What do you mean by “kept coming back”? How do you know? Once you edit your own translation, it should not change any longer.

4 Likes