🥳 Galactic Party 2023 - 5th Anniversary + Multiplayer Party (16 December 2023)

Let’s not exaggerate with that “many”. For 5 years it’s not really that much.

I would vote for black hole too, but if requirements to get there are a no go, then let’s redo the smallest planet since right now we have a ton of player spaceships and maybe it could break the engine when ships don’t fit.

Factually correct. Once it pulls you you wouldn’t get out.

2 Likes

Judging by what I saw when debug mode was still a thing in CIU, the worst thing that can happen with a large amount of objects at the same place is an enormous FPS drop.

2 Likes

Well that too, but did debug mode allow to spawn like a 500 spaceships docked to a planet? Maybe there would be some visual bugs with spaceship rings.

1 Like

Location suggestions: (god damn enter key)
1- Cleodaeus

2- Omphale

3- Damnameneus

4- Caletor

5- Dolops

6- Coresus

7- Euronotus

8- Amythaon

The last one; Aparctias, the land of Serious Shopgirl, accompanied by a Heroware, Gus’ Gas, Heroes Academy, and Space Burger.

1 Like

If IA can’t do a Wormhole Party, then how about a Heroware Party?

5 Likes

alright i heard you guys want the Wormhole option

• Wormhole
0 voters

It seems like everyone loves to stay at the wormhole. Well, I’m in wormhole too.
But wow, 5 years passed after an eye blink. What a great milestone the game achieved.

5 Likes

Wormhole it is then.

I love this place. A large place for everyone. This also nearby a wormhole.

2 Likes

It’s that time of year again where iA’s computer and internet is gonna dai again

1 Like

remember we need to connect to the game but we can’t connect

Come to Heroes Academy for coming soon CI2U and Party Like It’s 2002 (not sure).

Well…

if u choose this, consider your option in the main poll will be ignored
because i have seen some people voted for two places

I wonder how can iA add the “firework” and “dance music” effect to that wormhole.

Lucky that, this is just a game. How should i imagine about a party in real life that around a wormhole, while that place really can’t stabilize the gravity.

same.
The thing i wanna see more is how Wormhole can dance, lol.

If Wormholes danced, the nearby stars would be… Uh…

likely there will be no change due to CI2U, but let’s see if i can request something about it
might have to close the poll earlier to give more time

1 Like

If IA can have the wormhole have two ejecta cones, that can suffice.

Where is it? I wanna join and not missing an event like this