đŸ„ł Galactic Party 2023 - 5th Anniversary + Multiplayer Party (16 December 2023)

if u choose this, consider your option in the main poll will be ignored
because i have seen some people voted for two places

I wonder how can iA add the “firework” and “dance music” effect to that wormhole.

Lucky that, this is just a game. How should i imagine about a party in real life that around a wormhole, while that place really can’t stabilize the gravity.

same.
The thing i wanna see more is how Wormhole can dance, lol.

If Wormholes danced, the nearby stars would be
 Uh

likely there will be no change due to CI2U, but let’s see if i can request something about it
might have to close the poll earlier to give more time

1 Like

If IA can have the wormhole have two ejecta cones, that can suffice.

Where is it? I wanna join and not missing an event like this

voting in progress

i will close the voting early later today and instead create a short poll to choose the specific location of the location winner

1 Like

So the chosen location is Wormhole with 33 votes

For the specific location, usually it’s my option only. This time, i will let community choose this time with my recommendation, and it’s gonna be really short poll to save time for setting up for me and iA.
I have chosen 4 suitable and funny locations for the party (include coordinate and screenshot):

1. Velaute'mtilan

515-621, near the map center

2. Tomwo'get

621-542, still near the map center

3. I'lena

531-738, near the place where the last year party took place

4. Eme'mqut

097-957, top corner

Choose the specific location
  • Velaute’mtilan
  • Tomwo’get
  • I’lena
  • Eme’mqut
0 voters

After this, i will make a short video promotion and instruction to follow my party rule this time

2 Likes

This will be the craziest party i haven’t seen before :skull: Let see how can the Wormhole dance and shoot the firework in the space.

Edit: Well, fine. If we choose wormhole as a party, Velaute’mtilan could be better than other options. After a looking in game about 4 these options, and other locations, i can see that Velaute’mtilan is nearby mostly place:

• Right: “Antheus” star system has a Aftermarket Station, cause you 315 fuel to go (Off-road)
  • Left: “Charites” star system has a Gus’s Gas, cause you 329 fuel to go (Interstellar Highway)
  • Top: “Euxantius” star system has a Hero Academy, cause you 208 fuel to go (Interstellar Highway)

If you want to go to other place, you can:

• Space Burger: Go to “Nyctimene” star system (nearby Charites), but it will cause you 555 fuel (Interstellar Highway), this place also have a Droid. Actually, you can go to “Deiphobus” star system, which cause you 505 fuel, but no droid and longer way.
  • Heroware: There are 4 Herowares around this wormhole (3 on top and right, and one in under, but the under and the right causes you longer way)
  • Fortune Teller: The “Bura” star system on top cause you 323 fuel to go (Interstellar Highway)
All those values are using for anyone who use Hall-Effect Thruster Legendary.

This is just my opinion, this wormhole is nearby mostly place, so i think this could be a perfect place to be celebrated the party.

1 Like

So the specific location is Tomwo’get.
You can now spread the location to the other people to prepare

The guidance video for the party will be uploaded in few days later. And unfortunately iA hasn’t planned anything for the anniversary yet (from this post date). If nothing changes, we will gather the chosen location in 3 days before the anniversary (December 15th) (welp you can come early if you want to). If iA has any announcement about the anniversary aside with multiplayers, i will deliver them in here and announce some changes if necessary.

3 Likes

Okay actually lemme make a text guidance:

It’s pretty simple. Warp from any wormhole to the party wormhole which is Tomwo’get. And DO NOT enter the orbit, leave your ship like that. Letting your ship in leaving orbit state doesn’t coun. I recommend you to find this wormhole and any other wormhole to perform this, and i could accept the leaving orbit state for whoever discovers this for the first time and doesn’t have time to find another one. Make that place as messy as possbile by parking your spacecraft in anywhere around it.

1 Like

So what if someone enter the orbit because of not reading this or already read but not doing as you said?

Nice views

yea MichaelFujinX YT is me yes

3 Likes

outside

Coming right up.

Why are u guys still facing inside when needed to be outside which is funny

They left the orbit. Though the reasoning behind this is unknown to me.

ok what