CIU version 139

Ok

Changed in v.140.3 :medal_sports: Idea

I’d rather not – it’s a slippery slope.

7 Likes

I think we need to add a delete account button for accounts linked to email when players need it for convenience, without having to bother going to the forum to tell @InterAction_studios to delete the account,and of course, you will also have to confirm via the code sent via email associated with that account before confirming deletion

1 Like

why the hell you need to delete the account when you can move to other game (if you dont want to play this game anymore)
also if that account has made any purchase, i’m sure that you’ll regret when deleting

1 Like

I don’t this will be the great idea at all, since most of the game didn’t have this feature, so rejected!

1 Like

I wonder how is that account if inactive for over 1-2 years?

One month left to 5th Anniversary for our game. Will iA bring back the “Party like it’s 2002!” edition?

But it’s still there, technically. -2002mode command line argument still works.

1 Like

Wait what, it’s still already ingame?
How can i activate it? (if yes)

If you are using the standalone version, just go to the shortcut properties, wrap the “target” path into quotation marks and add -2002mode argument (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Chicken Invaders Universe\CIU.exe" -2002mode). If you are using Steam, add -2002mode as a launch option in the game’s properties.

The music won’t be there but it can easily be modded back.

2 Likes

I’d like to believe that IA will reimplement the 2002 era music when the anniversary draws near.

1 Like

https://5wswdb-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/laptop-12ke961_5wswdb_onmicrosoft_com/EWVlrGTfeVhLmgLW25YJhVMBxuFd2_BhY2lBE5mSYVGf_Q?e=zOdwk2
here i have the mod (sorry for send it in wrong place)

That was made for CI2’s 20th anniversary (2002-2022). It’s not meant to be a yearly thing.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios i just got disqualified from a league dare thanks to my internet! IA PLZ FIX IT!

how about you fix your internet or only play dares when you’re sure it’s stable enough

2 Likes

sounds like its caused by your own internet and not the game being wonky

2 Likes

Thats unfortunate for ur issue…

Disconnection to Disqualify just to anti-exploits some stuffs

1 Like

I’ve 2 suggestions for laser scope:

Can it (or have option to) stop extending until it hits an opaque surface? Instead of being foreground all time.

And, can it be visible in dark missions? So that the darkness doesn’t cover the laser that’s made of light.

yeah my stupid net disconnects alot and the dare was kinda left there for a day or couple hours idk but i saw as must to do and that what happened >:(

You can leave the dare if you find it’s too risky to play on unstable net.

Hello,today I am posting this article to express a rather frustrated issue that is not only mine, and there will also be others who are as frustrated as I am right now.That is the “ICBM shipper”, in my opinion,this affects quite a lot while flying missions in multiplayer mode,the effect of the ICBM blinds the entire screen when players simultaneously fire, and causes “lag” for the player.devices with low configuration and weak configuration, this really affects the gaming a lot, but I have come up with this solution,I wonder if everyone will approve?
Add some features in multiplayer host settings such as:
1:Room owners can limit room rejoins for participants
2:The room owner can turn on/off restrictions on Special Weapons and Satellites for that room
Although the above features are not guaranteed to completely end the problem, they will at least minimize the impact on the experience in multiplayer mode.

That’s my opinion, what do you guys think?
  • Okay,I agree,let’s add those features
  • No,i decline
0 voters
1 Like