Frequently Asked Questions

I played a Squak Block Mission with Photon at 5. It’s can’t even damage them like Utensil at 1

1 Like

I’m talking about 20 firepower,photon doesn’t even change from 0 to like 5 firepower…
besides,you can upgrade the weapon to start with more firepower,so photon at 5 is a pretty bad example.

6 Likes

Why Known bugs & new features is unpinned ?

1 Like

???

Also, I’m pretty sure you’re the only person who has ever asked that. Please keep this thread for FREQUENTLY asked questions only.

1 Like

idk but i randomly pressed “Pin” and i unpin post

1 Like

This works only for your view. I did it too accidentally.

4 Likes

“Where can I download Early Access?”

I know,but a lot of people ask that…

3 Likes

2 people asked this from the start of early access afair. Not so frequently. By the way, topic with download link is pretty close to this.

2 Likes

of what?

1 Like

…They most likely meant the forums “Trust” level. Lvl 3 is called “Regular”.

"To get to trust level 3 (Regular), in the last 100 days:

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended"
8 Likes

I don’t know. There’s no logic behind that. They joined a few hours ago, and it seems weird to me that they asked about this specific thing. Do you get what I’m saying?

4 Likes

Yes, I do. First thing that came into my mind when I saw what they wrote was the trust system. But maybe they meant a completely different thing. Who knows?

4 Likes

Also, can we add:

How To Get to Regular/Trust Level 3?

Could come in handy.

3 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

can you add
Who is @M.SangYT and why profile picture is hacker?
Thx

1 Like

Is this really a frequently asked queſtion?

9 Likes

yes, it is.

1 Like

No,it’s not. People,please post questions that are actually frequently asked. We’re not supposed to add every little thing we come up with.

12 Likes