Frequently Asked Questions

Try disabling vertical synchronization in graphics settings.

I will try your advice @VerMishelb Iā€™m not so good with comps but I try. Also how long does it usually take for IA to recognise 100,000 keys accumulated medal? I have done this and have not received the award for 3 days now. Be well allā€¦

It should be awarded automatically the next time you log in.

1 Like

Day 4 and nothing so far, any ideas? Be well allā€¦

Can you provide a screenshot of your medal screen with the key count shown nearby?

I donā€™t know how to do that. be well allā€¦

Are you sure you havenā€™t just collected, but concurrently have that many keys (which is the condition for the medal to be awarded)?

Does this mean that you have 100000 keys to spend now (keys on display with fuel and tier level)? Because I have collected over 5m in food. I just havenā€™t cashed in yet. Be well allā€¦

1 Like

Yes, in that case, you can cash the food in, and youā€™re another step closer to completing your unique medal collection! I wish you well, too^

Thankā€™s for clearing this up for me. I was confused. Be well allā€¦

HI , Can I Get A Early Alpha Account Before The Email Feature?
I Moved To A New Pc Lately And I Lost It , Is there any way possible to get it back?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?
If youā€™ve lost access to your account and havenā€™t completely linked an e-mail address to it, then you lost it for good. You can create a new account at anytime by clicking the ā€œAdd guestā€ button, given that you do not already have one.

1 Like

I Couldnā€™t Link An E-Mail At The Time Due To The early Alpha stage of the game
just Wondering If IA Can Help Me
Also I Made A New Account

1 Like

Just Want My Stuff Back , No Less No More.

How many score did you have from your old progress?

You have been already told that your account has been deleted FOREVER. An excerpt from the support page on the gameā€™s website:

Youā€™ve wanted to get over it, havenā€™t you? Just do it, bro.

Gee Tits McGee , I Had Not Seen It , Have A Sense Of Remorse Gosh Darnit

Dude, what lol? You want me to feel guilty for directing you from your bargaining stage to acceptance? Regardless, I think Iā€™ve made my point clear. Iā€™ll just quit replying to you about this. Peace!

What is balancing and why canā€™t I log back in. I get socerror or something in the middle of a mission and it is hard to get back the same focus to be successful, Be well allā€¦