Frequently Asked Questions

will u guys ever have a discord server or create one in the future? it would be very useful having it for the early phase of this game and i bet it would be active for ppl to make up suggestions a lil bit more easily!

also a bunch of channel topics, a general chat and such, also, i would gladly join in!

4 Likes

There is a CI Wiki Discord server which is the only semi-official server at the moment. ā€œSemiā€ because there is no official server, but InterAction visits this one during important updates to catch issues quickly.

6 Likes

Im banned there, how i can appeal, please answer

cope and seethe

In Multiplayer, when will the Symmetric NAT end

It will never end until Port Forward

2 Likes

How long does it that to be Ported Foward

1 Like

idk it depends on you

1 Like

I may have a question that is not frequently asked, but I would like to know if there is a way to gift a weapon or ship etc. to a fellow player? Hope there is a way! Be well allā€¦

Unfortunately no. As far as I remember, you can donate keys and a license.

1 Like

via money

Why was the pin removed? (could barely find it)

It wasnā€™t. Discourse is full of bugs, and this is one of them. It randomly unpins stuff. Do this.

1 Like

I can see that, but should I pin it?

1 Like

I donā€™t know? Up to you. It doesnā€™t affect us.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I did unpin it for myself a couple of days ago, and it should be unpinned only for me, as Discourse claims.
Now, I could list out all the bugs and nitpicks Iā€™ve found about Discourse, but thatā€™s a topic for another time.

1 Like

Is the stand alone version better than the steam version of this game?

1 Like

The only advantage you may have is in-app purchases prices being adjusted by Steamā€™s regional prices which makes them cheaper, also you get automatic updates because itā€™s Steam. Other than that there is no difference. Before, the Steam version was lagging a bit for me for some reason but that issue magically disappeared a while ago.

Oh and cloud saves.

The only advantage of standalone version is getting updates a little bit quicker and not requiring Steam to be launched which is crucial for low-end computers.

11 Likes

Added a question regarding adding holiday content (ā€œeditionsā€) to Universe.

PS.:

Discourse (especially with that infuriating virtual piece of button hell known as Gboard) shows no mercy against me. It didnā€™t even let me publish my changes, probably because I slightly edited an answer to the last question. Discourse is more broken than you think.
Please excuse my vent, I just had to get that off of my chest.

2 Likes

I fly stand alone and it seems to be slower. My ships donā€™t work as quickly or as accurately, Is it an fps issue? It is 3month old and new. I did not have the mouse response that I had yesterday. It seems like a slide show. Is it my comp.? Be well all,