Frequently Asked Questions

Okay, then why $4.69?

regional pricing

Then why was this question even brought up? I thought people who use Steam should know about regional price difference. At least because it doesn’t allow you using friends system until you buy something.

idk, ask the person who asked

I request the explanation.

i think is because of that

but now i checked in-game and it’s 7€ in EU so around 8.55$

1 Like

I don’t think that the references at the bottom of this FAQ are really relevant anymore, especially him. Can I please delete them, or maybe at least hide them just like the other three categories?

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

hello, I don’t understand a little how the quality system of the legendary type works, it can be found in all magozines at the same time or it can appear on the server in one store. can you find a muller M404-pi delivery truck of legendary quality?

1 Like

You can find most of permanent equipment with different rarity: heatsinks, spacecrafts, reactors etc. Rarity increases stats of equipment, the rarer — the better. They can only be bought in local stores (Heroware) but local stores sometime run out of stock (which refills every day), while galaxy store can’t sell rare items but always has them in stock.
Rare items change place every month (?), you can check Legendary tracking topic to look for something you would like to find.

2 Likes

Not any. Many permanent items can’t have rarity, like warp items and shields.

And from shady dealers.

2 Likes

Forgot about them, my bad. Shields are not just permanent but “Always On” I believe.

But 32 bit computers can run 16 bit applications and 64 bit ones can’t.

2 Likes

Thanks very cool and useful information which is relevant to this topic.

4 Likes

QUE LES PARECE CHICKEN INVADERS 5 Thanksgiving

i see

how to get retro mission

In wormholes.

1 Like

ok thank you ahmed

1 Like

Do you have any idea that the wormholes are well hidden?